Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup @Xmas ....our lowest currently has been about 6C....but I have had them outdoor in -2C for 4 days before.

They are more in Danger from soggy wet/overcast conditions than cold.

At the house we had a conservatory to pull them indoor if they were in danger of becoming waterlogged....temporarily...

full

But I Prefer them outdoor...their growth rate matches the climate.......:watering:........

The little dark one looks interesting, but all of them looks to be healthy despite the low temps. Second top right corner looks like she is thriving. Didn’t think they could take it under 15-16 degrees. Your own crosses?

The little dark one looks interesting, but all of them looks to be healthy despite the low temps. Second top right corner looks like she is thriving. Didn’t think they could take it under 15-16 degrees. Your own crosses?

full

I Think mine do better grown slightly off full summer..... :headbang: ......and yeah mine......so Totally Outdoor conditioned...............But......

MOST Autos are a lot Hardier than we give them credit for.....they are Tough little things.

The Only thing is.....I Dont Feed over winter. If you fert when their transpiration is in their Boots...you get mold.

morning all - hoping everyone is staying well!
Bloody freezing in blighty at the moment -6 last night, and 0 in the garage - but it is not raining so happy days

To usher in the cold I whipped out a couple of old hash bits to stoke up, the square bit is something I can't remember (note to stoner self...labels...), the cyclindery bit is from the fresh frozen sweet Kush - so must be about 7 or so months now.
59F7F524-FE95-4652-BEF6-359FD46933B3_1_201_a.jpeg
F8E666FB-E53F-4B7F-88F3-A3A6D0C780F1.jpeg
E2C6B8F9-0E12-4F90-9EE7-D77457D9F2CE_1_201_a.jpeg

Have a splendid Sunday :pass:

full

I Think mine do better grown slightly off full summer..... :headbang: ......and yeah mine......so Totally Outdoor conditioned...............But......

MOST Autos are a lot Hardier than we give them credit for.....they are Tough little things.

The Only thing is.....I Dont Feed over winter. If you fert when their transpiration is in their Boots...you get mold.

@Mossy those genetics looks great to me, the top one has got the yield as well :bow:

Some autos does definitely give good flowers, some even to strong for me.
I’m just lucky others have done the actual work creating the strains that is available today and appreciating the power they have put into making weed legal in so many country’s.

Will try a couple of autos outdoor this summer to see how they do.

Thanks for staying around and teaching us “youngsters” how to grow.

those genetics looks great to me, the top one has got the yield as well :bow:

full

:d5:

I’m just lucky others have done the actual work creating the strains that is available today and appreciating the power they have put into making weed legal in many country’s.

Most Autos now are probably Auto to Auto...........but I Did Enjoy the Auto/Photo crosses.....Seeing the Journey .......

morning all - hoping everyone is staying well!
Bloody freezing in blighty at the moment -6 last night, and 0 in the garage - but it is not raining so happy days

To usher in the cold I whipped out a couple of old hash bits to stoke up, the square bit is something I can't remember (note to stoner self...labels...), the cyclindery bit is from the fresh frozen sweet Kush - so must be about 7 or so months now.
View attachment 1545757View attachment 1545758View attachment 1545759

Have a splendid Sunday :pass:
I havent smoked straight hash like this in forever. Lucky enough to have rich friends, one of them was able to get a hold of hand made moroccan hash. Its was sooooo strong. Only got to smoke a little bit one time. But ill never forget it

I havent smoked straight hash like this in forever. Lucky enough to have rich friends, one of them was able to get a hold of hand made moroccan hash. Its was sooooo strong. Only got to smoke a little bit one time. But ill never forget it

Moroccan Black..........as you say...once tasted...never Forgotten........... :headbang:

There I was laying in my pit in blissful Sunday morning vibe and the door goes! 9am! And it’s Yodel with a delivery…… he was stood there with my SE3000 so there was a slight bonus to being woken up looool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back