Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent smoked straight hash like this in forever. Lucky enough to have rich friends, one of them was able to get a hold of hand made moroccan hash. Its was sooooo strong. Only got to smoke a little bit one time. But ill never forget it
I just love hash, I always set aside some crop for processing, also anytime I go to visit my old area I catch up with the old travellers and they always have something nice - usually maroc of various grades and they come up with some nice Indian and Pakistani every now and then, currently there is some nice Lebanese floating which I really must go down and grab some before it's all gone.

Moroccan Black..........as you say...once tasted...never Forgotten........... :headbang:
oh yes indeedy - you must be good for that over your way? I was over near Girona a couple of months back catching up with an old Dutch/Moroccan mate and the smoking was mighty fine

One additional detail, perhaps, is that premium might help a truck being used for heavier loads than what it usually pulls. I have noticed on a couple of my Tacomas that the minor hint of pinging that sometimes happens when climbing while pulling our travel trailer is detectable with regular, but disappears with premium. My wife figures better mileage with the trailer too, but I am not convinced and haven't done careful enough comparisons (which as you know are not simple to do accurately). :pighug:
It can help when there is a carbon build up that raises compression, impedes exhaust flow with carbon build up behind exhaust valve (intake valve in some styles of direct injection) and provide hot spots for pre-ignition and detonation. Regular use of a quality fuel and combustion chamber cleaner will keep that to a minimum.

Finally checked on my Twenty20 Mendocino Ogreberry 2B girl... She's beginning to fade, and her purple highlights are showing. She's getting close.

View attachment 1545821
View attachment 1545822
:pass:
Yeah, mine started her fade this week and is getting darker by the day. Still drinking at the same rate of a gallon in less than a day. That odd funk has come in also.

edit.............Mine is at day 81. What's yours at now? Mine is 6A Ryan's winner.

@Need4Weed - I have the HM-Digital COM-80 tds/ppm meter. It is less than $50 off Amazon, just check the seller.

Do get the calibration fluid that you posted. The 324 or 342ppm one is all you need.

The COM-80 is inexpensive but can be calibrated. It does tend to drift a little and I recalibrate at the start of each new grow.

I've liked it so far and would recommend it. Eventually I will upgrade but only to a unit that has pH and ppm in one tool.

Yeah, mine started her fade this week and is getting darker by the day. Still drinking at the same rate of a gallon in less than a day. That odd funk has come in also.

edit.............Mine is at day 81. What's yours at now? Mine is 6A Ryan's winner.
Day 66 :thumbsup:

With the last skim of mud applied yesterday, Monday should be sand, texture and paint.
Gonna check the close girls for ripeness. The longer running girls will get the nute bank examined, plant cleaned up and I think I'm gonna hit them with a dose of BAS Flower with a bit of Blue Gold flower. They should be a good synergistic effect together with the aminos in the BAS flower to make things more available.
I don't think any girl is in need at the moment, but they should benefit. Girls in the 2x4 have roughly 10 days to 2 weeks left.
Knows Candy and Mangos N Chem are running their course and just packing on the bud. With no signs of fade, more than likely, I'll hit them with a little bit more flower nutes, the root intrusion will be the determining factor.
Knows Candy is a good size girl. There is no reason she can't make well over a pound in a Regular Earthbox and given room.
Mangos N Chem
may be a good hash plant. She's remained pretty bushy with a fairly high leaf/bud ratio. No need to work harder!
I may remove some fans today and move some branches for air flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back