Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I noticed in my Amazon search that there was a meter to go with the fluid. So I thought I would buy this one also, but when I looked at the reviews ... it was saying it was a knock off and now I don't know which one to get. :shrug: :pass:
What I like to do with amazon since people like to be all over with reviews is go straight to the manufacturer website and look at reviews there. I bought a tds meter off amazon, probably the exact same one and mine works great. No fluid with it tho but it measures 0 on distilled water and is pretty solid on the readings as I add stuff. Ive only used it once though since I dont have a solid understanding of it and Im not running coco or hydro

Yeah, I noticed in my Amazon search that there was a meter to go with the fluid. So I thought I would buy this one also, Amazon product but when I looked at the reviews ... it was saying it was a knock off and now I don't know which one to get. :shrug: :pass:
$2.67 about 15 mile drive for me. :pass:
I got a tune on my truck and I switched it the 87 octane/best gas mileage mode when it went up. If it keeps coming down I might switch back to 91 high performance mode. :hump::pass:

View attachment 1545745

I just run premium in my car because its a flex fuel and the injectors are made to run e85. Worst fuel injectors ever. And since I have a capless fuel whatever i have to buy a special funnel to add gas additives. Its freaking dumb

How is the texture now?

The newest batch has improved greatly. Not perfect yet. The flavor is fair and the sludge is well hidden. The buzz is decent.

Yes, I just found it! Not sure how to read it, but it does say chlorine. Here's a link! https://acwdky.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/2021-CCR-Allen-Co.pdf

I had never heard of calibration fluid for a TDS meter. I always thought you checked it with distilled water. :shrug: Anyways, thanks for the well wishes! :pass:
Well The only useful info in that report is the chlorine use does not include Ammonia so you don't have to worry about Chloramines.

The rest of the information is missing?

Yeah, I noticed in my Amazon search that there was a meter to go with the fluid. So I thought I would buy this one also, Amazon product but when I looked at the reviews ... it was saying it was a knock off and now I don't know which one to get. :shrug: :pass:
$2.67 about 15 mile drive for me. :pass:
I got a tune on my truck and I switched it the 87 octane/best gas mileage mode when it went up. If it keeps coming down I might switch back to 91 high performance mode. :hump::pass:

View attachment 1545745

IMO get something decent but what you can afford I would recommend apera, bluelab, hanna and there is a few other I think are fine but slipping my head atm:baked::dizzy:

What I like to do with amazon since people like to be all over with reviews is go straight to the manufacturer website and look at reviews there. I bought a tds meter off amazon, probably the exact same one and mine works great. No fluid with it tho but it measures 0 on distilled water and is pretty solid on the readings as I add stuff. Ive only used it once though since I dont have a solid understanding of it and Im not running coco or hydro

My theory is though the manufacturer is gonna be a bit bassist in their reviews on their site :shrug:

I've been in coco now for at least 5 years, (for a couple yrs before I was mixing 50/50 with FF Ocean Forest with great results outdoors). The same review that claimed the Amazon seller sold knockoffs and suggested going to the website to find vendors. I found the site, but couldn't get the retailer link to work. I haven't checked any other manufactures other than HP Digital because they were under $20. Does anyone have a recommendation for decent TDS meter for less than $50? :pass:
I just run premium in my car because its a flex fuel and the injectors are made to run e85. Worst fuel injectors ever. And since I have a capless fuel whatever i have to buy a special funnel to add gas additives. Its freaking dumb
I have an older 96 F-150 that I drive a lot, (it's a lot easier to climb my big ass in it than my 4x4), and with a V-6 ... it gets decent gas mileage. I have noticed that it runs better when I put premium in it. :pass:
The newest batch has improved greatly. Not perfect yet. The flavor is fair and the sludge is well hidden. The buzz is decent.

Well The only useful info in that report is the chlorine use does not include Ammonia so you don't have to worry about Chloramines.

The rest of the information is missing?
I wonder why they don't post the full report? Like I said earlier, I'm kind of paranoid about asking. :pass:

IMO get something decent but what you can afford I would recommend apera, bluelab, hanna and there is a few other I think are fine but slipping my head atm:baked::dizzy:
I have an Apera ph tester that wasn't real expensive, so I'll give them a look see! :pass:

I have an Apera ph tester that wasn't real expensive, so I'll give them a look see! :pass:

Was already on it for price get ec20 I use the EC60 little more pricey but does third point calibration and can replace the probe:thumbsup:
1670744329517.png

1670744364126.png

My theory is though the manufacturer is gonna be a bit bassist in their reviews on their site :shrug:
I suppose thats true too. There definitely are fixed reviews.

I bought a cheap PH meter....to see if I could work it......:biggrin:...then I upgraded it to a Hannah.....as recommended on AFN at the time.....:rolleyes1:

The cheapie was great...for about 8 years...the Hanna was Crap......

Arrived Broken ...one of the buttons was Sticky/faulty and wouldnt switch on...the replacement wasnt much better...:shrug:..

I don't PH my plants.......I use it for PH-ing the humans.........:yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back