Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has nobody figured out a way to grow shrooms and weed in the same pot? Seems like a natural thing. These gotta be a strain of mushrooms that can do that :shrug: I've never seen anybody do it online but mushrooms grow wild everywhere and there's gotta be a way to do it with indoor organics

How has nobody figured out a way to grow shrooms and weed in the same pot? Seems like a natural thing. These gotta be a strain of mushrooms that can do that :shrug: I've never seen anybody do it online but mushrooms grow wild everywhere and there's gotta be a way to do it with indoor organics
I dont know about mushroom cultivation but doesnt take almost 2 times longer to cultivate psilocybin mushies than an average grow? I thought I read somewhere it takes 6-8 months

What olderfart said is exactly true from what I know....Now I believe the cheap meters my not be able to calibrate and checking ppm of low ppm water in not very accurate... I calibrate my apera ec60 before each grow 3 points low, medium, and high which in running coco IMO it's kind of important cause coco is hydroponics with a twist :thumbsup:

"Most EC meters do not read accurately below 50 PPM and RO will be <10 PPM when the membranes are good. So you cannot read the EC until it is over the threshold for your meter. PH on the other-hand should be accurate on any calibrated meter when sampling RO Water."
Alrighty then! I'm guess I'm going to order me some of this stuff from Amazon @ $12 w. free shipping, unless someone has a better recommendation. 719AkdIyrTL._AC_SY879_.jpg :pass:
That's kinda an old report but seems to be missing some key info like total ppm, pH and even calcium and magnesium levels. Not missing a page? Anyway, @Mañ'O'Green is the test results and science stuff guru...
Powersi seems to be pretty popular for silica. Never used it but supposedly good stuff. Ill be giving this silica stuff a try soon
View attachment 1545730
The link I posted was all I could find. I'd like to ask my local water dept., but I'm afraid I might draw suspicion. :peek: :pass:
I don't think shrooms like bright lights. :shrug::pass:

I dont know about mushroom cultivation but doesnt take almost 2 times longer to cultivate psilocybin mushies than an average grow? I thought I read somewhere it takes 6-8 months
I think shrooms only take about a week to finish from once they show above ground and they grow wild in fields under the sun all over the world. I don't know anything about growing them though. Yet...:yeah:

I know it takes a while for spores to start cultivating mushies but I dont like non psychedelic mushrooms and the only reason I eat the others is obvious lmao. So I know nothing at all. Most I will do throw a shitake in my ramen broth to add flavor but texture is the thing that I cant do

Alrighty then! I'm guess I'm going to order me some of this stuff from Amazon @ $12 w. free shipping, unless someone has a better recommendation. View attachment 1545734 :pass:
The link I posted was all I could find. I'd like to ask my local water dept., but I'm afraid I might draw suspicion. :peek: :pass:
I don't think shrooms like bright lights. :shrug::pass:
You gonna want to make sure that works with your tds meter... I use the apera stuff that the meter is set to read I wouldn't be able to use that with mine... you may need a specific tds solution... And for that price you might just buy another cheap meter that comes calibrated then compare to the reading on yours..... I have a cheapy that I don't know how to calibrate it it reads about 100 ppm lower then my apera.. I couldn't figure out how to calibrate so I upgraded:thumbsup:

You gonna want to make sure that works with your tds meter... I use the apera stuff that the meter is set to read I wouldn't be able to use that with mine... you may need a specific tds solution... And for that price you might just buy another cheap meter that comes calibrated then compare to the reading on yours..... I have a cheapy that I don't know how to calibrate it it reads about 100 ppm lower then my apera.. I couldn't figure out how to calibrate so I upgraded:thumbsup:
Yeah, I noticed in my Amazon search that there was a meter to go with the fluid. So I thought I would buy this one also, Amazon product but when I looked at the reviews ... it was saying it was a knock off and now I don't know which one to get. :shrug: :pass:
def been a good while since we've seen this in my neck :yoinks: :woohoo: ppp

View attachment 1545741
$2.67 about 15 mile drive for me. :pass:
Premium just started dropping in wi. Topped out at 4.75/g when it was at its worst. Paid 3.70 a couple days ago. A week before that i paid 4.15
I got a tune on my truck and I switched it the 87 octane/best gas mileage mode when it went up. If it keeps coming down I might switch back to 91 high performance mode. :hump::pass:

IMG_20220707_163946a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back