Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody, hope all is well! :pass:

When I posted on here that my tap water's starting PPM was 115, which was true the last time I checked, (I just can't remember when that was, but I'm sure it's been at least 3 years). So I'm mixing up my nute bucket and I check my beginning PH to see how much Cal/Mag I need to add to get to 150 PPMs and it's sitting dead on 150. :shrug: It had set a day in what I thought was a clean bucket, so I pull some right out the tap and check it and it's 150 PPMs. So has my local water company added some shit to the water without me knowing it? About 5 years ago they won 2nd place in the nation for the best tasting waster. So I wonder why they would mess with it? Anyways, I put my Cal/Mag away until I know that I need it and PPMs are now at 386. 2 grams of the original formula of MegaCrop & 2 ml of SM-90, both per gallon. I did give them Recharge at 1/2 dose a couple days after the hiccup & Gnatrol 2 days ago @ 5 grams per gallon, because I saw a single gnat. Btw, today is day 13 and here's some pics! :pass:

View attachment 1545727 View attachment 1545728 View attachment 1545729
lots of variable but I believe your ppm will fluctuate though out the year within reason and 35 ppm isn't that much that could just be tds meter out of calibration

lots of variable but I believe your ppm will fluctuate though out the year within reason and 35 ppm isn't that much that could just be tds meter out of calibration
Honestly, one of the reasons I got out the habit of checking was it had only drifted between 115 & 220 all the times I checked. :shrug: Can't deny the fact that I've been using a cheap Amazon tester that cost around $7, so it very well could be the meter! :hump::pass:

Honestly, one of the reasons I got out the habit of checking was it had only drifted between 115 & 220 all the times I checked. :shrug: Can't deny the fact that I've been using a cheap Amazon tester that cost around $7, so it very well could be the meter! :hump::pass:
Water company should be able to give you a report. Add your silica well before all your other stuff and keep an eye on pH. I've only messed with TPS silica and it's crazy unstable

Hey everybody, hope all is well! :pass:

When I posted on here that my tap water's starting PPM was 115, which was true the last time I checked, (I just can't remember when that was, but I'm sure it's been at least 3 years). So I'm mixing up my nute bucket and I check my beginning PH to see how much Cal/Mag I need to add to get to 150 PPMs and it's sitting dead on 150. :shrug: It had set a day in what I thought was a clean bucket, so I pull some right out the tap and check it and it's 150 PPMs. So has my local water company added some shit to the water without me knowing it? About 5 years ago they won 2nd place in the nation for the best tasting waster. So I wonder why they would mess with it? Anyways, I put my Cal/Mag away until I know that I need it and PPMs are now at 386. 2 grams of the original formula of MegaCrop & 2 ml of SM-90, both per gallon. I did give them Recharge at 1/2 dose a couple days after the hiccup & Gnatrol 2 days ago @ 5 grams per gallon, because I saw a single gnat. Btw, today is day 13 and here's some pics! :pass:

View attachment 1545727 View attachment 1545728 View attachment 1545729
Can u not get a copy of your city’s water report online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back