Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you happy Caturday Stoners.
View attachment 1545667

I have been working on a vegan gummy bear recipe. I am getting close.
This is yesterday's run with every thing exept the extract THC I used 2g coconut oil in its place. They are drying now.

View attachment 1545677

This is today's batch that is a full test run with 2g THC/Actives (9g MCT oil). I added erythritol 50/50 with the sugar to see if I can get a "gummier" texture.

View attachment 1545678

View attachment 1545668 It is the white beards, it just makes us all look alike.

Most valuable varmint control animal on the farm. I have known a few. Most were feral but a couple were house cats that preferred to feed themselves.

Oh wow Mate! My thoughts and prayers go with you.
How is the texture now?

It happened again! ;) :woohoo1:

1670716691973.gif

44B6084B-0E70-4897-866E-2217680C4D9C.jpeg

35EB6D3C-D2A9-423A-9B5B-8176BCD76CC9.jpeg

Bro u can get 10 million of the top grade ones from arbico organics with free 2 day shipping for lile $32! They are like a cottage cheese type of texture only dry clumpies and u add a lil to a small glass if warm water to make sure they break down and add to a gallon and top water them in! U get a huge dose immediate and they go right to work colonizing and eating and reproducing! :d5:

They come shipped with freezer packs to stay refrigerated and even unopened and in your fridge these only last 2 weeks so crazy those poppers are supposedly supposed to sit in the elements and slowly distribute them kinda puzzles me cuz doesn't seem right but who knows i stick with the good ones! I promise you’ll be much more satisfied with thst kind just takes the time to actually apply vs tossing on your pot! ;)
:pass:
Sweet thanks bro :slap: been thinking about getting something like that too but was gonna get the natures good guys ones from Amazon... Which ones do you use I didn't realize there was different species... Do you order direct from arbico before each grow since they only last couple weeks? these ones say they last month same brand lady bugs I used and they came quick and alive :shrug:

6122E081-8C61-4A42-A51C-3176B89EA947.jpeg

Sweet thanks bro :slap: been thinking about getting something like that too but was gonna get the natures good guys ones from Amazon... Which ones do you use I didn't realize there was different species... Do you order direct from arbico before each grow since they only last couple weeks? these ones say they last month same brand lady bugs I used and they came quick and alive :shrug:

View attachment 1545704
I don’t know about them cuz never used them! Or not recently and time I did i wasn’t fighting an outbreak so no idea if they worked or no gnats showed up! Arbico ones I have used on active outbreaks and they def do the job! Only prob is not on sale anymore at the moment so they are $43 for the 10 million box! And these are so concentrated the 10mill comes in a square box thats about the height of a cig box so its a really small dish! I basically add a teaspoon at a time into a gallon depending how many pots i am watering!

https://www.arbico-organics.com/pro...ematodes-sf-steinernema-feltiae/free-shipping

Signing up for email club gets u $5 off first order! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1545704
Ive used pot popper nematodes. They work well. easy to use and dont have to refrigerate either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back