Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have guitar playing skills. Been playing rhythm and bluesy leads for 30 yrs! But is that in Michigan? No major guitar company’s in northern NY
Nazareth, PA. So right outside Jersey. They've been making handmade guitars and fixing them there there's since the 1830s. Pretty cool place. Lots of people have played martin's

Last edited:
I just had to get a upper quadrant ultrasound...my hands , legs, and feet been swelling up....I'm hoping everything is OK....I'm waiting on results from doc.....I just had covid but since then it's been worse....

Holy shit yeah just looked at the price I payed 46$ bucks for them
Bro u can get 10 million of the top grade ones from arbico organics with free 2 day shipping for lile $32! They are like a cottage cheese type of texture only dry clumpies and u add a lil to a small glass if warm water to make sure they break down and add to a gallon and top water them in! U get a huge dose immediate and they go right to work colonizing and eating and reproducing! :d5:

They come shipped with freezer packs to stay refrigerated and even unopened and in your fridge these only last 2 weeks so crazy those poppers are supposedly supposed to sit in the elements and slowly distribute them kinda puzzles me cuz doesn't seem right but who knows i stick with the good ones! I promise you’ll be much more satisfied with thst kind just takes the time to actually apply vs tossing on your pot! ;)
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back