Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
visualize what that musician must be thinking, feeling, doing while playing in the Harmony with everyone else.

when playing, all the above change from planck second-to-planck second & simply cannot be put into wordz :shrug: ;) ppp

I see 1 gallon pots of coco in your future :crying:
Trust me, 1 gallon coco pots will still need another/bigger tent. :biggrin: With auto top fertigation of salt nutes, they grow big. My DMK pot has taken over about a quarter of my 4x4, and it looks as though the WDA will use up that space or more once she gets flowering. DG may do the same. These are ~4 liter ventilated pots.

Solos do smaller plants. If I ever do a bunch of small plants to fit more into my grow space, it will be in solos, but mostly I expect to continue with the current strategy: 4-6 ~1 gallon pots containing strains that I really want to produce some bud with, and what solos I can fit in for trying new strains, starting reversal she-males, or whatever other mischief might inspire. Gotta say, growing is serious fun, and options are great. :pighug:

My ex wife only let me do one grow after she is like you spend to much time up there with them and what if we get busted. So as soon as we split and she left the state. I was right back at it. I wasnt so lucky with my ex wife. You all are lucky.
Yup, and most of us lucky buggers understand how lucky we are. My dearest is remarkably patient considering the silly amount of time I spend on this mischief.

I'd say less than half of the time is actually growing, the rest is fiddling around making stuff that might work just a bit better...

My name is A___N____ and I am a DIY addict. It has been one hour since I succumbed...:pighug:

Meanwhile, I was thinking about some different adjustable height solo supports. Back to the shop eh? :biggrin:

I got lucky. Wife's father used to grow weed and make his own moonshine back in the day when she was little and most of her family smokes. Even though she didn't partake back when I started growing she was never totally against it and I just kinda let her know instead of asking :biggrin: She's a regular vaper now and she loves to garden so we have a little hobby crossover there. I think she likes that I have a hobby that keeps me home, but pretty sure she doesn't really like how much time I spend on it exactly :bong:
The most common comment my dearest makes about this stuff is how much time I spend on growing. It is an ongoing puzzle to her both how in hell I find that much to do, and why in the world I enjoy doing it so much. I find it hard to explain. But there is always another thing to try, another girl to train, reverse, fertigate, primp, adjust, or just generally gaze upon in wonder. :pighug:

speaking from a drummer'z point of view, jus the concept, let alone the actual act, of playing a guitar has alwayz totally boggled my mind :crying: :dizzy: ppp
Vice-versa for me. I can drum Any AC/DC or white stripes song but no more than that. Can’t get the feet and hands to get along. My boy thought, if he still had a passion for it, could play Psychosocial by slipknot at 12! He had a bout of depression/anxiety and hasn’t had the heart for it since. Hoping he’ll eventually start again.

Vice-versa for me. I can drum Any AC/DC or white stripes song but no more than that. Can’t get the feet and hands to get along. My boy thought, if he still had a passion for it, could play Psychosocial by slipknot at 12! He had a bout of depression/anxiety and hasn’t had the heart for it since. Hoping he’ll eventually start again.

ac/dc = the simplest drumming known to rock......well, besidez the stonez of course :rofl: :doh: hope ur boy pickz up the stickz again :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back