Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a cheap PH meter....to see if I could work it......:biggrin:...then I upgraded it to a Hannah.....as recommended on AFN at the time.....:rolleyes1:

The cheapie was great...for about 8 years...the Hanna was Crap......

Arrived Broken ...one of the buttons was Sticky/faulty and wouldnt switch on...the replacement wasnt much better...:shrug:..

I don't PH my plants.......I use it for PH-ing the humans.........:yeah:
I bought a probe style meter from amazon as well. Didn't wanna fork or 80 bucks so I spent 35. Unfortunately as with any amazon product as it continues to trend up the price goes up. It now cost as much as a hanna at 85
Screenshot_20221211_020102_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The depicted one is their plain long stem ph tester but mine came with a conical shaped tip. Not this little knob. I like this one because the stem goes straight into the storage solution bottle. No need for a cap. The bottle is the cap

ph meter-? wtf is that-?? :paleo: ppp

Outdoor...?.....they get what they are given............ :biggrin: ..........Heat and Light affect PH.

The PH of my water can Vary by a Full PH point simply by what time of day I Test......:pass: ...

Anyway...past your bed time...... Sleep Tight........:bighug:

I suppose thats true too. There definitely are fixed reviews.
Yup either I read alot of the bad reviews to see what went wrong

Outdoor...?.....they get what they are given............ :biggrin: ..........Heat and Light affect PH.

The PH of my water can Vary by a Full PH point simply by what time of day I Test......:pass: ...

Anyway...past your bed time...... Sleep Tight........:bighug:

it is past my bedtime :sleeping::sleeping:

IMG_3743.JPG

There is Always 1 huh......?...... :pass: ....this one has a leaf on.....backwards........
That main leaf is growing from the same side as the one pointing to 11 o'clock.........:biggrin:

I Probably wouldn't remove it coz I Like to watch stuff like this out.......

IMG_3744.JPG

But it is overshadowing the top bud.......so I may have to........:headbang:......

I have an older 96 F-150 that I drive a lot, (it's a lot easier to climb my big ass in it than my 4x4), and with a V-6 ... it gets decent gas mileage. I have noticed that it runs better when I put premium in it. :pass:
99% of engines will run better with premium, it goes through a more rigorous process, less microparticulates. Better on fuel filters gas mileage and engine wear

Good morning @Mossy:pass:

What is your temps? Is it still possible to have them outside?

Yup @Xmas ....our lowest currently has been about 6C....but I have had them outdoor in -2C for 4 days before.

They are more in Danger from soggy wet/overcast conditions than cold.

At the house we had a conservatory to pull them indoor if they were in danger of becoming waterlogged....temporarily...

full

But I Prefer them outdoor...their growth rate matches the climate.......:watering:........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back