Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont laugh at me because 67 notifications is mind blowing lmaoooooo. Im a recluse, I make it a point not to get too involved with my online presence since a lot of ppl can be jackasses, but not here

:pighug: to everyone
No asshole behaviour here mate, or I for one would not be here. :bighug:

I have zero recollection of ordering this pizza. I even got the cash and tip ready... But when? :rofl:
Im so glad i did this instead chasing booty
Shrooms? Weed? Both? Yeah, likely both. :biggrin:

@Jpkindbud the one that directed me here from roll it up. That forum is full of a bunch of ass hats
I do not know of another MJ site where crap behaviour is trimmed so quickly and effectively. We owe the environment here to our dedicated monitors who make stuff happen, the sponsors who help keep the bills paid, and those of us able and willing to pitch in some bucks to help.

AFN rocks, and all of us here benefit a lot from what has been accomplished in this forum. :worship: :worship: :worship:

I do not know of another MJ site where crap behaviour is trimmed so quickly and effectively. We owe the environment here to our dedicated monitors who make stuff happen, the sponsors who help keep the bills paid, and those of us able and willing to pitch in some bucks to help.

AFN rocks, and all of us here benefit a lot from what has been accomplished in this forum. :worship: :worship: :worship:
If I knew every moderator and staff members I would give an individual shout out to each one. I love this site. 10,000% better expirience.

@Olderfart and @4wiscoLegal420! :pass:Hope you guys are havin a good evening!
Working so not really. Actually today is bringing me closer and closer to looking for a new job. I cant handle this environment anymore. Might go to the industrial bakery right around the corner from my house

Working so not really. Actually today is bringing me closer and closer to looking for a new job. I cant handle this environment anymore. Might go to the industrial bakery right around the corner from my house

Well, that blows! Good thing is EVERYONE is hiring! You enjoy baking or just a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back