Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I have, I think, got away with is pre mixing the stuff I need to add in water before adding it to the reservoir. Trouble is, depending on what you need to accomplish, you may need to do some figuring to have the reservoir end up still balanced and at the EC you want when you are done. Sometimes it ain't simple.

Bottom line is if you end up with cloudy mix or visible precipitate, you have a problem, and likely need to pitch the stuff and start again. Even if the nute solution is visibly perfect, it still needs to have it's salts balanced, and that depends entirely on designing mix that gets added to the existing reservoir contents. Screw it up, and you will have sad plants. :pighug:
I like pouring plain water down a tube and not worry. :biggrin: :eyebrows:

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

:yay1: Happy Friday........ #SmoketilyouFloat .....
fly.gif

:friday:

Good morning @Mossy! Always feel bad dippin out as you show up! Gotta hit the hay

:pighug: I'll be okay @Cerebral Goo ...on me own...sob.......with no-one to talk to........sob......:grump:....

:crying: If you don't get to bed......you'll not get Friday.........:bighug:...Sleep Tight.......

Hurting too much to move plants around to scope 'the dark one'. Can't do anything about her at the moment anyway.
So I just watered.................with plain water...........as plain as I get. :biggrin: :eyebrows:

Night everyone!
Morning Auntie!:pass::pighug:

Hurting too much to move plants around to scope 'the dark one'. Can't do anything about her at the moment anyway.
So I just watered.................with plain water...........as plain as I get. :biggrin: :eyebrows:

Night everyone!
Morning Auntie!:pass::pighug:

Sleep Tight @WildBill :bighug: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back