Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Reps. You're really going to like the results of those ammendments. I would suggest a side by side. Now that i mention it, I think I might have to do my own side by side for my next grow. I feel I have lost my way during my past couple grows.
Oh probably will:headbang: don't think I want to add the Beneficial's that I am now if I use this:shrug: so I'll try them side by side I got the stuff to run 2 rez's and just got more caps and coco:doh::eyebrows:

Please the solo cup master ir anyone who knows what they are doing.....I'm just going with it..... I got Mushrooms Naturally full cycle living soil and poop from compost teas leftover.....they are growing so fast and big....I also gave them a wself watering system I built in the bottom...doesn't hold much but it'll help.....so how often do you usually feed them? Or water ? Any good advice would help

Attachments

• 16705619049298999348140631033244.jpg
    16705619049298999348140631033244.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
Might be able to take a gallon of whatever right out of the rez, add silica or whatever, mix, and then add back into into the rez to help mix...hmm
What I have, I think, got away with is pre mixing the stuff I need to add in water before adding it to the reservoir. Trouble is, depending on what you need to accomplish, you may need to do some figuring to have the reservoir end up still balanced and at the EC you want when you are done. Sometimes it ain't simple.

Bottom line is if you end up with cloudy mix or visible precipitate, you have a problem, and likely need to pitch the stuff and start again. Even if the nute solution is visibly perfect, it still needs to have it's salts balanced, and that depends entirely on designing mix that gets added to the existing reservoir contents. Screw it up, and you will have sad plants. :pighug:

Please the solo cup master ir anyone who knows what they are doing.....I'm just going with it..... I got Mushrooms Naturally full cycle living soil and poop from compost teas leftover.....they are growing so fast and big....I also gave them a wself watering system I built in the bottom...doesn't hold much but it'll help.....so how often do you usually feed them? Or water ? Any good advice would help

I don't solo in soil so, I'm not much help. I use salt nutes and top-fertigate my coco/perlite solos once every four hours to substantial runoff. That frequent watering/fertigation is not likely an option with soil due to the risk of overwatering, and pretty much requires automated watering. You will have to figure out how quickly the solos dry half way before you water/fertigate again. You will find that the plants deplete moisture in a solo very quickly once the plant gets larger. With coco, it is a challenge keeping it wet enough. For sure, you will find that your solos dry out far faster than what you are used to if you have been growing in larger volumes of medium. They also deplete nutes far faster as well, which makes organic feeding a challenge.

A solo of soil will not support the plant to maturity, so you will need to plan addition of nutes regularly throughout the grow. The easiest would be salt nutes, but you may be able to make things work with teas. Maybe someone here who has done solos with soil can give you more information.
Good luck with it. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back