Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful regardless. Yall make me so jealous with ya huge tents and huge plants :mrgreen:
I'm lucky because nobody goes down into "Dad's deep dark basement" and I pay the bills. My wife doesn't partake but tolerates my hobbies. This tent is 35" (89cm) square and 5'5" (167cm) tall. I tend to get one big plant and a few experiments going at one time. That's more than enough for me to consume and to gift to friends.

How's it going everyone. Phew, finally caught up.

@4wiscoLegal420 this was my foxtailed buds. I found my lights were too strong and I let her go perhaps longer than she should have. But she kept throwing new flowers so I figured keep going. Bud is still great and one of my favorites (Bannana Purple Punch).
View attachment 1545101

@Dale's Proper Bud I used some of the GLB products on previous grows. Great products that defenitly added to my grows particularly terps. I use maxigro and added these ammendments right in and pH to preference. I hand watered so im not sure how it would work in a res. Since they were concentrated, they didn't add a whole lot to the ppm's.
wow :jawdrop::worship:

I'm lucky because nobody goes down into "Dad's deep dark basement" and I pay the bills. My wife doesn't partake but tolerates my hobbies. This tent is 35" (89cm) square and 5'5" (167cm) tall. I tend to get one big plant and a few experiments going at one time. That's more than enough for me to consume and to gift to friends.
Oh so you're actually running the same size as me. It looked like It was an 80" tall tent so I figured 5x5 or 4x4

Thanks for the Reps. You're really going to like the results of those ammendments. I would suggest a side by side. Now that i mention it, I think I might have to do my own side by side for my next grow. I feel I have lost my way during my past couple grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back