Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@4wiscoLegal420 o she didn't pay for it but she did order what I like. Shut me up good and proper. Shes a smooth operator
Id still be lucky to get that. One time I asked my ex to door dash some chinese but put it on my card and she said you do it. I was at work, she was at home

She knows if she keeps talking to me she ends up coming over so she sends food. Shes got a key she'll either be here when I wake up or ill never see her again i never really know

Hopefully she doesn’t wait til you are fucked up and sleeping and come steal all your furniture! :haha::rofl:

How's it going everyone. Phew, finally caught up.

@4wiscoLegal420 this was my foxtailed buds. I found my lights were too strong and I let her go perhaps longer than she should have. But she kept throwing new flowers so I figured keep going. Bud is still great and one of my favorites (Bannana Purple Punch).
20220512_064014.jpg

@Dale's Proper Bud I used some of the GLB products on previous grows. Great products that defenitly added to my grows particularly terps. I use maxigro and added these ammendments right in and pH to preference. I hand watered so im not sure how it would work in a res. Since they were concentrated, they didn't add a whole lot to the ppm's.

How's it going everyone. Phew, finally caught up.

@4wiscoLegal420 this was my foxtailed buds. I found my lights were too strong and I let her go perhaps longer than she should have. But she kept throwing new flowers so I figured keep going. Bud is still great and one of my favorites (Bannana Purple Punch).
View attachment 1545101

@Dale's Proper Bud I used some of the GLB products on previous grows. Great products that defenitly added to my grows particularly terps. I use maxigro and added these ammendments right in and pH to preference. I hand watered so im not sure how it would work in a res. Since they were concentrated, they didn't add a whole lot to the ppm's.
Beautiful regardless. Yall make me so jealous with ya huge tents and huge plants :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back