Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfon.gif

Get that circulation Poppped............:pass:.....Christmas shopping still to be done...........:biggrin:....you are on your 2 week Warning.........

Morning @4wiscoLegal420 ........ :friday: ....Looks like you need to get the calcaltor out and see if you can survive on less hours.
No transport costs...just a 5 minute walk from home would be attractive........:pass:

it would just be a job with in a 5 minute walk from the pad, pays 2.50 an hour more, only drawback no overtime and 5 days a week instead of 3-4

When you are out and about today....give every car you pass a little wave......... :pass:

elf.gif

It will make them Wonder all day Who you are....and if they missed you on their xmas card list................ :crying:

Morning @4wiscoLegal420 ........ :friday: ....Looks like you need to get the calcaltor out and see if you can survive on less hours.
No transport costs...just a 5 minute walk from home would be attractive........:pass:
Well i only want overtime because 1 week would be 36 hours, at 21 an hour irs like 400 bucks....thats a part time paycheck

Well i only want overtime because 1 week would be 36 hours, at 21 an hour irs like 400 bucks....thats a part time paycheck

Yup..... :headbang: ..every working persons dilema....:pass:....oh to have been Born Rich............sigh.......

Yup..... :headbang: ..every working persons dilema....:pass:....oh to have been Born Rich............sigh.......
Ehhh. Maybe not born into lower middle class but Id probably be major dick if I had money to just throw around. Its humbling to have to work hard for your money and I like that feeling.

Which is one of the main reason I wanna leave my current job. No one has to actually work. All the slack goes to the people who actually take pride in their work. And if we complain about it we are the ones who get in trouble. Its just not a healthy work environment here.

Maybe the lost wages is just worth it for peace of mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back