Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You planning on using that in coco?
Yeah not sure when yet still need to do research he asked what i was going to be using it with told him I wanted to use it with coco and MC.. This is what he sent :shrug: Got to do some more digging into especially since this is a very new product he had to wait for label to be made before he could ship it to me

That might be a bit of early Ca deprivation, at least the Cocoforcannabis dudes state that early leaf distortions on seedlings sometimes mean that. Does that make any sense given your medium/nutes? :goodluck:
You know you could be right since I only started Cal/Mag+ @ 2 ml per gallon, before I went up to 5 ml right after it happened. I thought maybe I had the lights too close, (3x AutoCobs that I thought were @ 30 in turned out to be @ 28, so I moved them to 32). My cheap light app is reading at 400 ppfds right now. Btw, medium is coco/perlite wth MegaCrop nutes. Here's a pic a couple days after it happened from this past Saturday. :pass:

Attachments

• IMG-SN=_20221204_141128_2.jpg
    IMG-SN=_20221204_141128_2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
Yeah not sure when yet still need to do research he asked what i was going to be using it with told him I wanted to use it with coco and MC.. This is what he sent :shrug: Got to do some more digging into especially since this is a very new product he had to wait for label to be made before he could ship it to me
Curious about where in the order of mixing does it go, and how pH stable it is

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday stoners. I just decarbed about 30g of LWET with 52g MCT oil The smell in the house is overwhelming. I bet you can smell it down the block. It is almost making my eyes water. I just turned on the grow space filter 8" full power. I got to calm this down. As soon as this is cool enough I need to get it in a bottle.

_DSC5362.JPG

The new gummies are tasty and get you high but the texture is a problem. I am trying to dry them out.

_DSC5363.JPG

You know you could be right since I only started Cal/Mag+ @ 2 ml per gallon, before I went up to 5 ml right after it happened. I thought maybe I had the lights too close, (3x AutoCobs that I thought were @ 30 in turned out to be @ 28, so I moved them to 32). My cheap light app is reading at 400 ppfds right now. Btw, medium is coco/perlite wth MegaCrop nutes. Here's a pic a couple days after it happened from this past Saturday. :pass:
Do you know whether the coco was properly buffered? If it was not, that would be consistent with a calcium problem. :goodluck::pighug:

Curious about where in the order of mixing does it go, and how pH stable it is

I let you know when i find out/use it :d5::vibe: But speaking of ph something on my mind that can't completely figure is can I add ph up after adding ph down not in the same day but days later if ph starts to drop can I raise it back up? I would think yes cause how would dosing pumps works otherwise and what i can find people say it is ok as long as it not the same day and not an excessive amount

Do you have ppm/ec and pH meters? I don't see any of those numbers in your grow thread... Also using RO? Botanicare calmag+ is 40ppm/ml/gal, so 5ml might be kinda hot if you're using tap or well water :shrug:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday stoners. I just decarbed about 30g of LWET with 52g MCT oil The smell in the house is overwhelming. I bet you can smell it down the block. It is almost making my eyes water. I just turned on the grow space filter 8" full power. I got to calm this down. As soon as this is cool enough I need to get it in a bottle.

View attachment 1545042

The new gummies are tasty and get you high but the texture is a problem. I am trying to dry them out.

View attachment 1545043
My batch went moldy on me while I was trying to do that. I may end up tossing it, which would be a sad waste of SSSC Auto Ellephant, but I am a bit nervous about using the stuff even after I cleaned the gummies up and remelted them. The stuff is still in the fridge in a lump while I think about it.

Anyway, my experience suggests that sometimes you can't fix loose texture by drying them, at least not at room temperature. I did read somewhere that some peeps dry them in the fridge to avoid mold, and that might be the best plan. The next batch I make will be a fair bit heavier on the gelatin. It may be easier to remelt and add liquid than dry gummies that aren't stiff enough. Dunno, but I will eventually find out.

Good luck with it. :goodluck:

Do you have ppm/ec and pH meters? I don't see any of those numbers in your grow thread... Also using RO? Botanicare calmag+ is 40ppm/ml/gal, so 5ml might be kinda hot if you're using tap or well water :shrug:
:yeahthat:and @Need4Weed are you fertigating to 20% runnoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back