Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH
AMBERLAMPS!!

I scoped the girls yesterday in the 4x4. More cloudy on both Sour Stomper and Double Grape. That's ok. Both are still drinking well. In a week, I guess.
Looked at my black beauty, Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER by Mephisto, and saw a bunch of cloudy. I had tuned down the light to lowest setting, so I was trying to find ambers without moving most out of the tent.................not that night. I didn't think I could see any ambers, but still took pics.
I pulled them off the phone to take a close look at the shapes on SS and DG trics.
I go thru them and then one popped up.......... AMBERLAMPS!!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows:
I gotta go back and do a complex scope. It maybe isolated ripening, she's so frosty, it's kinda hard to tell if it's leaf or bud. It's still bugging me that I had to supercrop her with her developing that crazy purple/black fade. She would have been just too damn pretty!!! The ONLY seed I had!:face::oops1:

Ok, here's the progress of that scoping above...................not easy to miss! :biggrin::eyebrows:
View attachment 1545025View attachment 1545026View attachment 1545027View attachment 1545028View attachment 1545029View attachment 1545030View attachment 1545031View attachment 1545032
See whut I mean? See whut I mean?

edit.............taking a look at the finished post, I think I'm seeing that sorta mushroom shaped heads on some.
What ya think?

I see lots of amber looks about ready to me But I see what your saying it is hard to tell if those are leaves or calyx's :shrug:

You stoners just got a text from @Dabber seems he hasn’t been feeling good. He has dr app tomorrow and will try to on this weekend but he wanted to inform all you what’s was going on now :d5::bighug::vibes::goodluck::karmacloud:

“Yo not been doing well go to Dr tomorrow been sick for last week or so. If ya would post in LS for me. Hopefully I can get on this weekend maybe Thanks Dabber “

Cheers @Dale's Proper Bud ........ :pass: ... @Suki wasn't out there with him was she......?

Feel better soon @Dabber ...:karmacloud:..we are rooting for you......:bighug:

Ignorance is bliss
tumblr_mkx7cpESb71rmesz7o10_r1_250.gif

Hello everyone! :pass:

I had an early hiccup with my new babies and my Strawberry Nuggets took it much harder than the other 2. I've grown her a couple other times and never had one do this, but at least the new growth is looking ok! I guess she's going to be one of those that you can't wait for it to grow enough to defoliate the ugly leaves. :rofl: Here's a pic! :pass:

View attachment 1545033
That might be a bit of early Ca deprivation, at least the Cocoforcannabis dudes state that early leaf distortions on seedlings sometimes mean that. Does that make any sense given your medium/nutes? :goodluck:

Got my prize sample pack for the pumpkin smash from tony @GreenLifeBiotics Thank you so much for sponsoring this event :thanks::worship: We had been chatting in pm and he asked if I wanted to try this new stuff instead should be easier he says all the same stuff in one bottle :cooldance: :pass:

IMG_1400.JPG
You planning on using that in coco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back