Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
but dude, it'z a well established fact that -> pinky ain't exactly known for his brainpower :doh: jus sayin....:rolleyes2: ppp
Touché :rofl::rofl: I should have known…..it’s literally right there….in his fucking name:doh::rofl:
Why what ever do you mean? NARF!!!:crying:
1670533712789.gif
1670533725329.gif

OH
AMBERLAMPS!!

I scoped the girls yesterday in the 4x4. More cloudy on both Sour Stomper and Double Grape. That's ok. Both are still drinking well. In a week, I guess.
Looked at my black beauty, Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER by Mephisto, and saw a bunch of cloudy. I had tuned down the light to lowest setting, so I was trying to find ambers without moving most out of the tent.................not that night. I didn't think I could see any ambers, but still took pics.
I pulled them off the phone to take a close look at the shapes on SS and DG trics.
I go thru them and then one popped up.......... AMBERLAMPS!!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows:
I gotta go back and do a complex scope. It maybe isolated ripening, she's so frosty, it's kinda hard to tell if it's leaf or bud. It's still bugging me that I had to supercrop her with her developing that crazy purple/black fade. She would have been just too damn pretty!!! The ONLY seed I had!:face::oops1:

Ok, here's the progress of that scoping above...................not easy to miss! :biggrin::eyebrows:
2022_12_08_00_45_36_995.jpg
2022_12_08_00_46_34_115.jpg
2022_12_08_00_46_51_510.jpg
2022_12_08_00_48_03_833.jpg
2022_12_08_00_48_28_471.jpg
2022_12_08_00_49_01_319.jpg
2022_12_08_00_49_01_664.jpg
2022_12_08_00_49_12_531.jpg

See whut I mean? See whut I mean?

edit.............taking a look at the finished post, I think I'm seeing that sorta mushroom shaped heads on some.
What ya think?

Hello everyone! :pass:

I had an early hiccup with my new babies and my Strawberry Nuggets took it much harder than the other 2. I've grown her a couple other times and never had one do this, but at least the new growth is looking ok! I guess she's going to be one of those that you can't wait for it to grow enough to defoliate the ugly leaves. :rofl: Here's a pic! :pass:

IMG=StrawB-_20221208_142721.jpg

Got that cheeta piss.......they woulda loved that kitty litter 3BOG I had. :rofl:
That was hilarious along with the old gal hitting that stogie exclaiming "I'm as high as a giraffe's pussy" :crying::crying::crying:
Pretty cool stuff. Cool to see how far it's come. That Washington heights piff is legit and has been around here forever. That's kinda the local haze around these parts. Used to be a really rough neighborhood back in the day. Right across from Jersey and on the way to/from Yankee stadium. We used to get "kind bud" delivered by Branson back in the days of pay phones and pagers :rofl: But he was just a distributor and the growers were in Canada as far as I know. Id be super interested if that's what he brings back with cookies... I'm not a big fan of cookies but if he's trying to bring back the old school local stuff I'm totally into that. Especially since they're selling seeds now
That is so fuking cool, especially the Washington Square Park scene. It's like a yard sale for weed! :pass:

Got my prize sample pack for the pumpkin smash from tony @GreenLifeBiotics Thank you so much for sponsoring this event :thanks::worship: We had been chatting in pm and he asked if I wanted to try this new stuff instead should be easier he says all the same stuff in one bottle :cooldance: :pass:

IMG_1400.JPG

Thanks for the reps @Olderfart :slap:

Feedback loop! That was the term I was looking for lol
Just imagine, first the smile, the tension down below, the first emission. The embarrassment, the more pained, but bigger smile, followed by a bigger emission yet, given the higher tension, and bigger smile of embarrassement, and so on and on. Hard to imagine where this would end up eh? :crying: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back