Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
They've got free samples of it on their site. Just pay $10 for shipping....

I see lots of amber looks about ready to me But I see what your saying it is hard to tell if those are leaves or calyx's :shrug:
I'll have to take her out tonight after lights on. She could very easily ready to chop, but I don't think quite yet. Stomper and DG has surprised me as not already being done. I'd like to take them at the same time. Could freeze SS and DG and what ever mutant 3BOG gives up.
Probably chop Black Beauty whole with just trim of fans. Dry whole in my canna drying box and inside my small tent.
Purple Kong would probally go in the 4x4 and move big ol Knows Candy to the back and put Kong in her place She may start reaching up with her outer stems. They don't get a lot of light with the 160w burple light. I hope they will do ust that.....or I'm gonna have to stake her. No big deal.
I don't think it will be too much of a shock, she's shorter than KC, so she won't be getting hit super hard.
It will be interesting to see how she adapts. She's still perfectly deep green at 77days or so.

This new one hitter mix his just that.......all I want is a one hitter. Good ass combo!!!!! :baked:

but can you add the silica in concentrated form to a nute solution that is already mixed... Normally it is the first thing put into a batch of nutes.

The issue of how an already prepared batch of nutes can be altered is interesting. I have added stuff out of order without apparent precipitate a few times, but I predilute first before adding, which can make for some interesting arithmetic. On occasion I have just tossed the stuff that isn't right rather than fiddle with it. Not too painful with Jack's, but it would hurt with some of the high priced stuff. :pighug:
Might be able to take a gallon of whatever right out of the rez, add silica or whatever, mix, and then add back into into the rez to help mix...hmm

Do you know whether the coco was properly buffered? If it was not, that would be consistent with a calcium problem. :goodluck::pighug:
I've been using Cultivation Nation by Fox Farm for the past couple yrs, (only 2nd grow this year), and it's suppose to be pre-charged. :shrug:
Do you have ppm/ec and pH meters? I don't see any of those numbers in your grow thread... Also using RO? Botanicare calmag+ is 40ppm/ml/gal, so 5ml might be kinda hot if you're using tap or well water :shrug:
That's new info for me as I've always used 5ml per gallon with 1 gram of original formula MegaCrop to precharge new coco, but I have to admit that I have more than my share of problems. I thought is was because I was using 2 grams of MegaCrop before I cut back to 1.. The only reason I started with 2 ml of Cal/Mag+ this time instead of 5, was because my smaller jug was low and needed a refill. To answer the other, beginning PH was 5.7 and @ 5.8 currently. Not sure on PPMs cause I never check that early, just knowing the MC was on the low side to start with, but right now the bucket for tonight's feeding is 525, with a starting PH of my tap water, (circulated for 24 hours), of 118 measured with a cheap Amazon meter. As of today I went up on the Silica Blast from 2 ml to 5 ml per ga. Cal/Mag+ @ 5ml per ga, and original MegaCrop @ 1.5 grams per gallon for the total of 525, (which sounds a little hot to me, but when you subtract the starting ppms it's not bad). :shrug::pass:
:yeahthat:and @Need4Weed are you fertigating to 20% runnoff?
I got the pots on makeshift stands and always water to runoff, but maybe not 20% every time. I do give them a good flushing a couple times a grow with just enough nutes to keep the coco happy. :pass:
U need ppm meter and def need to figure out how much is needed of that calmag to get u to 100ppm if I remember correctly! Think its like 50ppm of each if I remember what @Mañ'O'Green told me (but its highly likely i am not remembering right) so he should correct me after this post if i am wrong! ;) :rofl:
I think the ones that are thinking too much Cal/Mag are right and I need to get that figured out, I've tried not using it and would have problems and lose valuable veg time! I'm thinking I need to tag @Mañ'O'Green to set me strait. Thanks everyone! :bighug::pass:

That's new info for me as I've always used 5ml per gallon with 1 gram of original formula MegaCrop to precharge new coco, but I have to admit that I have more than my share of problems. I thought is was because I was using 2 grams of MegaCrop before I cut back to 1.. The only reason I started with 2 ml of Cal/Mag+ this time instead of 5, was because my smaller jug was low and needed a refill. To answer the other, beginning PH was 5.7 and @ 5.8 currently. Not sure on PPMs cause I never check that early, just knowing the MC was on the low side to start with, but right now the bucket for tonight's feeding is 525, with a starting PH of my tap water, (circulated for 24 hours), of 118 measured with a cheap Amazon meter. As of today I went up on the Silica Blast from 2 ml to 5 ml per ga. Cal/Mag+ @ 5ml per ga, and original MegaCrop @ 1.5 grams per gallon for the total of 525, (which sounds a little hot to me, but when you subtract the starting ppms it's not bad).

This what he told me with my first run with coco and 1 part and it worked great just mixed that up and diluted to my preferred ppm:

There is no useful information in that water report. As discussed above you should blend your water down to 150 PPM. Then use this blend for the entire grow. It keeps the nutrient balance in the middle of the desired ranges. When the stretch is ove and flowering has started in earnest give a little P-K boost at least once a week add kelp, humic acid, and other bennies.

2021-10-26_17-22-16.jpg

Like mentioned above 3g /gallon is a small sample so mix the largest volume you can. Measure this on a gram scale it is that important to be precise.

Start by making up at least a gallon of full strength nutrient ~ 722PPM with your starting water at 150 PPM. Now take a gallon of RO/Distilled water and mix the nutrient solution in until the PPM is ~150. The reason you must use RO/Di is because the calcium will go out of range if you add more from your base water. Now add a little kelp and then PH slowly to 5.8 so you do not overshoot it. Use that from seed to first true leaves. Up the PPM to 300 for the next week then full PPM.

Yes that is exactly correct. measure how much it takes to raise a gallon of RO/Di to ~75 PPM and that will be your measure.

Epsom is providing Mg and S that is missing in the low dose nutrient mix we use for autos. Yes you use it for the entire grow.

If you mix MC for photoperiod plants at much higher PPMs then the product provides nearly enough Mg and S without Epsom.

Bud Explosion is a P-K booster When the plants look like this you want to give a mild boost.

Start Flower Nutrients.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back