Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I always say to each their own. Pretty sure cow manure is super high in nitrogen tho right? But I guess its organic and needs to be broken down first. Ive never used manure as a compost so I have absolutely no knowledge about it. But Id try it.

I put 4 cups in all of my tealab compostings....then I take the leftover cow manure and worm castings....and top dress my pots....and let me tell you they love it....I got a who's Daddy at 9days old in a 32oz solo cup with only mushrooms naturally full cycle living soil and shit from my compost teas....and this plant is huge for 9 days....

Attachments

• 16705469633633235634023264087472.jpg
    16705469633633235634023264087472.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
:whew: Thought you knew something I didn't..... I was gonna do that but I am also lazy so these are much easier setup and less thinking just put the puzzle together this was cheaper then shipping a whole flood tray :thumbsup:
You could build a short table in the tent and pump it out with a condensate pump like mine. Works great and you're not limited to a plant per base :shrug:

You could build a short table in the tent and pump it out with a condensate pump like mine. Works great and you're not limited to a plant per base :shrug:
Too late now I am committed to this :doh:Plus this makes it so the whole tent floor is pretty much covered:headbang: Got them pretty much setup now just in time girls are starting explode and need the elbow room :cooldance::pass:
IMG_1402.JPG
IMG_1403.JPG
IMG_1404.JPG
IMG_1405.JPG
:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back