Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn you! U trying to eat into my limited press savings! :rofl:
I was thinking about buying a nug smasher mini on amazon for my bday in march. Its not on sale and its only 446.00 I believe thats almost 200 cheaper than straight from the manufacturer. I think amazon is dropping them though. Almost everything is unavailable besides the mini and the 1 that can do 28g at a time.

But I think that mini, is just the press and no accessories

Been a lazy day as far as getting what I wanted to do done...wife been in an attention mood so spent the day catering to her.....still no answer back since the first message on that A65 so gonna go look at a A50 royal star in need of restoration. Most parts seem to be there in the pics and got a line on any others it might need. Just means it'll be next spring before I'm riding but at least I'll know what shape it's actually in.
royalstar.jpg

I was thinking about buying a nug smasher mini on amazon for my bday in march. Its not on sale and its only 446.00 I believe thats almost 200 cheaper than straight from the manufacturer. I think amazon is dropping them though. Almost everything is unavailable besides the mini and the 1 that can do 28g at a time.

But I think that mini, is just the press and no accessories
Amazon just started carrying one i want! Its about $100 more but its 10 ton and has 3x5” plates and it has a hand/foot pump with a pressure gauge on it! Another $100 for 4x6” plates and 12 ton!

Been a lazy day as far as getting what I wanted to do done...wife been in an attention mood so spent the day catering to her.....still no answer back since the first message on that A65 so gonna go look at a A50 royal star in need of restoration. Most parts seem to be there in the pics and got a line on any others it might need. Just means it'll be next spring before I'm riding but at least I'll know what shape it's actually in.
View attachment 1545081

Also make sure u dont jam on that front brake!
1670550177727.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back