Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
And last but not least don’t go for a test ride stoned! :d5:

1670550231118.gif

I was thinking about buying a nug smasher mini on amazon for my bday in march. Its not on sale and its only 446.00 I believe thats almost 200 cheaper than straight from the manufacturer. I think amazon is dropping them though. Almost everything is unavailable besides the mini and the 1 that can do 28g at a time.

But I think that mini, is just the press and no accessories
If you're looking at March, you're way better of waiting for the 4/20 sales :gary:

Good Morning everyone

This is how I grow my weed
Its the only way so try not laugh too much. Lol
I built it about a year ago now and its survived all the elements with not so much as a leak.

Don't give up​

Amazon just started carrying one i want! Its about $100 more but its 10 ton and has 3x5” plates and it has a hand/foot pump with a pressure gauge on it! Another $100 for 4x6” plates and 12 ton!
Im unfamiliar with plate size, crush pressure and how much a press can handle.

Idk if amazon does that. Tho i suppose I could go direct to the manufacturer, that way I get all the needed accessories right away
I've noticed with most of the press manufacturers that they'll be on sale on Amazon and on their sites. Maybe a couple bucks difference or a couple cheap add on things. But basically all weed related things go on sale for 420. No reason to buy anything between xmas and 420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back