Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure Ill see it eventually as I get deeper into this. Tbh Ive wanted to grow a plant that foxtails just to see what its like. Foxtailing is when calyx's pile up on top of eachother right? Just making sure I remember what it is.
Yea….. the tips/tops of each bud elongate and keep putting out new growth….. with fresh trichomes on it. You’ll be faced with the decision of letting the foxtails mature and the rest of the plant over ripen, or chop with the foxtails having clear trichomes while the rest of the plant is in the window…. :pass:

Day 51 crystal meth auto - the wild looking thing
Day 13 red gorilla poison auto - the babies

I raised the light and culled 4 babies this morning, 3 were just smaller than the rest and 1 was a late seedling... so i guess i planted 15 seeds lol 14 popped within days and we had 1 late seed.

20221208_090509.jpg

The flowering plant looks better than i thought it would, i didn't have the heart to kill her so i might get 5-10g off her lol she always looked bad but looks better with buds on top haha
20221208_090521.jpg

when clone girl starts to veg again i'll hook her up to an autovalve and let her get huge like her cage mommy
20221208_090528.jpg

Im sure Ill see it eventually as I get deeper into this. Tbh Ive wanted to grow a plant that foxtails just to see what its like. Foxtailing is when calyx's pile up on top of eachother right? Just making sure I remember what it is.
These are foxtails but they def can get much worse! These are not bad to deal with it! :d5:
7C91ABDA-19A4-4F1D-9C89-DB3EC5ED2ACD.jpeg
8E8B1EA5-DF47-48FD-99C8-D9DDFFD67AD5.jpeg

This pepper plant is the lil plant that could! It had aphids at one point where every leaf stem and bud was covered! Got them treated eventually and it made me some peppers! Then it seemed to die off and once the cold came for whatever reason it started budding again and noticed this yesterday! :shrug:
View attachment 1544955

Has a bunch of buds about to open and even has a baby pepper on it so its chugging along! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1544956
1670514808115.gif

These are foxtails but they def can get much worse! These are not bad to deal with it! :d5:
View attachment 1544957View attachment 1544958
I remember seeing some pics online a while back when I was looking this up and it was like an antenna sticking out the top of the bud. Had to be like 3 ir 4 inches long. I honestly wouldnt have even guessed that this is a foxtailed bud. But I guess I saw extremes online.

Yea….. the tips/tops of each bud elongate and keep putting out new growth….. with fresh trichomes on it. You’ll be faced with the decision of letting the foxtails mature and the rest of the plant over ripen, or chop with the foxtails having clear trichomes while the rest of the plant is in the window…. :pass:
That part I did not know. I always thought the foxtails developed as the buds develop and it just grows that way. Didnt know it was brand new growth. Now my interest is peaked again. Now I wanna stay up and do more research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back