Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not high, but have it ever crossed your mind that we could live in some kind of game, where - for example your name plays a role on who you are and what you will be good at.

Another thing I’m thinking about is that our brains could be connected by the earths electrical field, and that people with similar brain-frequency/rank/genetics could communicate without we understanding it.

One part of me believes that we all are connected in one way or another.

I have a full list of how it could be, and I mean - i can’t be wrong on every subject, as i only put power on something that can give me a profit, or that gives me joy.
But then again - profit = joy and joy = profit.

What do you think guys? Should i take a zipper of some whisky to celebrate or for an early night? :pass:
Well we are in a simulation and Earth is our playground. PM if you are interested in more. Like Shakespeare said, "Life is a stage and we are only actors".

aloe.jpg

Link? I got the day off tomorrow and probably gonna make some butter... Prefer my edibles for daytime use but could always use some help sleeping
The decarb information is at Beginner-Friendly Cannabis Education & Support » Emily Kyle Nutrition. She does not provide a technical reference, but her suggestions seem consistent with other apparently applicable commentary and data, so I gave it a try anyway. I was quite surprised at the length of decarb she recommended, but it is the only specific recommendation I have run across. There are what appear to be decent recipes at the site as well, but test before committing a lot of bud. The website is in essence a storefront, so care is appropriate.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

That's two of us writing him out of the Will huh @Olderfart ...........................?..................:eyebrows:......

Young whippersnapper........:pass:....I wouldnt Care...but his dog is lovely........

:crying::crying::crying:
Yeah, if it were not for the nice dog... :crying:

Id love to have fresh lemons. One of my favorite fruits. I can just peel and eat like an orange
keep doing that until my age, and yer teeth will be smaller. :biggrin:

:pighug: Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain........that looks like hubby anywhere near a lemon..........:crying:
the last time I looked like that involved tincture. From a long soak. It tasted, as I recall someone here mentioning, like death. :crying:

The decarb information is at Beginner-Friendly Cannabis Education & Support » Emily Kyle Nutrition. She does not provide a technical reference, but her suggestions seem consistent with other apparently applicable commentary and data, so I gave it a try anyway. I was quite surprised at the length of decarb she recommended, but it is the only specific recommendation I have run across. There are what appear to be decent recipes at the site as well, but test before committing a lot of bud. The website is in essence a storefront, so care is appropriate.

Good luck with it. :pighug:
Just came across this guy for something else but I like the concrete information he has on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back