Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
cop.gif

Way to clear a tent huh..?............. :pass:

:crying:

I seem to grow lots of mutants :nono: Definitely not my 1st foxtailed plant, but only 1 this round. This plant is 120+ days old. Should have been done a month ago but the trichomes are all stalk and no heads. Heads starting to develop now but everything is clear. She'll get put out of her misery soon :tang:
View attachment 1544986View attachment 1544987View attachment 1544988View attachment 1544989View attachment 1544990

I've been listening to some Aroya podcasts lately. It's some crazy commercial company with super detailed sensors, software, a user specific programs. Check it out. Anyway, part of one of the episodes I heard was talking about crop steering and types of growth. One thing it mentioned is that if you over "fertigate" towards the end of flower it will shift to generative growth and cause the plant to foxtail even if it's not genetically predisposed to do so.

They suggest lower fertigation levels and longer dry backs. I've had issues the last couple of rounds with a few plants and will give the theory a test on this round

I've been listening to some Aroya podcasts lately. It's some crazy commercial company with super detailed sensors, software, a user specific programs. Check it out. Anyway, part of one of the episodes I heard was talking about crop steering and types of growth. One thing it mentioned is that if you over "fertigate" towards the end of flower it will shift to generative growth and cause the plant to foxtail even if it's not genetically predisposed to do so.

They suggest lower fertigation levels and longer dry backs. I've had issues the last couple of rounds with a few plants and will give the theory a test on this round
It's only 1 of 10 though that's doing it and they're all on the same feed and system. This whole grow was kinda weird though. I think it's from over watering from seedling since I've never used such small pots before and overcompensating. My guess is there's not much of a root system in there and it's stress related. Only really letting it keep going since there's still 1 other plant in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back