Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
mugs up.......still AM in AK.....
P1160878.JPG

You stoners just got a text from @Dabber seems he hasn’t been feeling good. He has dr app tomorrow and will try to on this weekend but he wanted to inform all you what’s was going on now :d5::bighug::vibes::goodluck::karmacloud:

“Yo not been doing well go to Dr tomorrow been sick for last week or so. If ya would post in LS for me. Hopefully I can get on this weekend maybe Thanks Dabber “

You stoners just got a text from @Dabber seems he hasn’t been feeling good. He has dr app tomorrow and will try to on this weekend but he wanted to inform all you what’s was going on now :d5::bighug::vibes::goodluck::karmacloud:

“Yo not been doing well go to Dr tomorrow been sick for last week or so. If ya would post in LS for me. Hopefully I can get on this weekend maybe Thanks Dabber “
healing thoughts only Dman @Dabber

Send him best wishes, karma, and all that jazz :karmacloud::passit::meds::weed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back