Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u get them blumats dialed in yet??

Just saw this lol, no I haven't been home to mess with them.

That's the reason I set them up, I'm gone for 3-4 weeks at a time for work. Had the wife turn them down for me whenever they flooded and vacuum out the water off the floor. They finally stopped flooding but now probably too dry lol.

Then my water float in the humidifier stuck and flooded. Thankfully the plants are respiring enough to keep the humidity up now so just had her shut it off.

Despite all that, the plants are doing well considering I left before they even broke the surface.
Resized_20221206_160516.jpeg

Maybe 15 years ago for me, right after I stopped gymnastics I started smoking, then I became very lazy for a few years. Now Im scared to do a standing back flip. Not even sure I can anymore.
1670515388485.gif

1670515523731.gif

Ive thought about that A LOT. Id like to think I could have done well in my prime, the only thing I know Id have trouble with is the warped wall. Now on the other hand I probably wouldnt make it past the first obstacle.
Thats prob only obstacle i could do but i spent plenty of time at skateparks so i can run up a half pipe!

Some of my phenos foxtail more than others but i never had a issues with any plant foxtailing, i actually like it, looks like a pretty flower sometimes on top.

Here are some i had foxtailing from my latest harvest. good smoke too.
20221125_182211.jpg
20221125_182231.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back