Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s in the harvest window…..you could give her another week if you want, or take her today…..:pass:although she might start foxtailing….
My man Perfect my thought’s exactly… she is gonna get chopped sometime this weekend :woohoo:

She’s in the harvest window…..you could give her another week if you want, or take her today…..:pass:although she might start foxtailing….
Ive always been told that foxtailing just looks bad but doesnt effect potency. Is this true? I actually have 0 experience with this, I've never even seen a foxtailed bud in real life before just online.

Ive always been told that foxtailing just looks bad but doesnt effect potency. Is this true? I actually have 0 experience with this, I've never even seen a foxtailed bud in real life before just online.
It doesn’t affect potency….it sucks to trim. The foxtails will have less mature trichomes on them….but the rest of the bud is fine….

I was reading the other day that Noddy Holder is still getting £500,000 a year out of this one........and it is on it's 50th Anniversay..........1973.... :headbang: ......gawd we need to write an xmas #1 .........:pass:

View attachment 1544918

Well if we all contribute and take 5% each I would still be happy loooool

It doesn’t affect potency….it sucks to trim. The foxtails will have less mature trichomes on them….but the rest of the bud is fine….
Im sure Ill see it eventually as I get deeper into this. Tbh Ive wanted to grow a plant that foxtails just to see what its like. Foxtailing is when calyx's pile up on top of eachother right? Just making sure I remember what it is.

View attachment 1544911

Look a that tomato enjoying itself..... :biggrin: .....one really cold snap or big storm will kill it off......but for now it is Loving it...

View attachment 1544912

Never fails to make me Smile how some plants just want to Live.............:pass:...self germed in the patio drain.....
This pepper plant is the lil plant that could! It had aphids at one point where every leaf stem and bud was covered! Got them treated eventually and it made me some peppers! Then it seemed to die off and once the cold came for whatever reason it started budding again and noticed this yesterday! :shrug:
EFE4208F-BEA5-4C20-87B4-EC4BF2C647D7.jpeg

Has a bunch of buds about to open and even has a baby pepper on it so its chugging along! :thumbsup:

1670514651968.gif

Im sure Ill see it eventually as I get deeper into this. Tbh Ive wanted to grow a plant that foxtails just to see what its like. Foxtailing is when calyx's pile up on top of eachother right? Just making sure I remember what it is.
Your time will come… you can just turn your lights up higher in late flower if you really want to see it and let them go longer.. that should make ‘em foxtail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back