Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My peyotes started throwing 11s by the 4 node, i was thoroughly impressed. I didnt say anything because I didnt know how common it was in photos
Went and snapped a pic. I think Im gonna order more of the peyote critical before they sell out of em.
20221208_075021.jpg

Though it has 11 fingers this leaf is freaking huge.

One of my favorite things to do when I smoke with people is sit around in a group and ponder the mysteries of the universe. Back when I was young and my friends were actually friends we used to do that kind of stuff all the time, or go get high and drive out to the country with our telescopes and have fun while being high, now everyone just wants to sit at home and watch tv or podcasts. Thats boring af to me.

Yeah, and i like to talk about money and how we can trick the others to put their money in our pockets. But the amounts I’m thinking about or how to do it sounds insane to the others, because in their world it’s impossible to earn money - and I quote some basic words of theirs:
“It’s only the rich who can afford that” , “yeah, but they have money”, “No, but I’m okey like this, I don’t need any money“
”You Have to start somewhere, you can’t just do that”.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, this drives me insane, but I like the subject money. If you’re insane and like money we could for sure smoke a joint and talk all day long - and then act!

Yeah, and i like to talk about money and how we can trick the others to put their money in our pockets. But the amounts I’m thinking about or how to do it sounds insane to the others, because in their world it’s impossible to earn money - and I quote some basic words of theirs:
“It’s only the rich who can afford that” , “yeah, but they have money”, “No, but I’m okey like this, I don’t need any money“
”You Have to start somewhere, you can’t just do that”.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, this drives me insane, but I like the subject money. If you’re insane and like money we could for sure smoke a joint and talk all day long - and then act!
Someone here admit they dont like money. I dare you. Its true that excess money does cause problems and change people but money runs the world. Hell Id be down.

Super sativa seed club sweet bourbon kush day 91

She is finishing fast really amazed and kind of stumped on how she has so many white hairs still but also lots of amber trichz too.. Makes me think she is ready but I am going to give her a couple more days and check again she what she looks like... what do you live stoners think? She is super strong smelly almost stings the nostrils with the pinesol smell.. Buds aren't super thick but very dense and sticky :smokeit:

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1388.JPG

IMG_1355.JPG

IMG_1356.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

Super sativa seed club sweet bourbon kush day 91

She is finishing fast really amazed and kind of stumped on how she has so many white hairs still but also lots of amber trichz too.. Makes me think she is ready but I am going to give her a couple more days and check again she what she looks like... what do you live stoners think? She is super strong smelly almost stings the nostrils with the pinesol smell.. Buds aren't super thick but very dense and sticky :smokeit:

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1388.JPG

IMG_1355.JPG

IMG_1356.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG
She’s in the harvest window…..you could give her another week if you want, or take her today…..:pass:although she might start foxtailing….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back