Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not high, but have it ever crossed your mind that we could live in some kind of game, where - for example your name plays a role on who you are and what you will be good at.

Another thing I’m thinking about is that our brains could be connected by the earths electrical field, and that people with similar brain-frequency/rank/genetics could communicate without we understanding it.

One part of me believes that we all are connected in one way or another.

I have a full list of how it could be, and I mean - i can’t be wrong on every subject, as i only put power on something that can give me a profit, or that gives me joy.
But then again - profit = joy and joy = profit.

What do you think guys? Should i take a zipper of some whisky to celebrate or for an early night? :pass:
I need to smoke with you

Honey pepper chicken with rice for dinner today, was so busy at work I didnt get a chance to eat. Unfortunately my job is allowed to not give breaks because you can eat while you work I guess...idk...either way Im freaking starving.

Don
:pighug: It is 28 Years old.........:biggrin:.......I can't Do things I could 28 years ago either..........:pass:
Don't sell yourself short
200w (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back