Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mariah Carey earns Around 3-4 million a year just from that god damn song!
:cuss:
wish I had that steady income looool

I was reading the other day that Noddy Holder is still getting £500,000 a year out of this one........and it is on it's 50th Anniversay..........1973.... :headbang: ......gawd we need to write an xmas #1 .........:pass:

elfo.gif

Im not high, but have it ever crossed your mind that we could live in some kind of game, where - for example your name plays a role on who you are and what you will be good at.

Another thing I’m thinking about is that our brains could be connected by the earths electrical field, and that people with similar brain-frequency/rank/genetics could communicate without we understanding it.

One part of me believes that we all are connected in one way or another.

I have a full list of how it could be, and I mean - i can’t be wrong on every subject, as i only put power on something that can give me a profit, or that gives me joy.
But then again - profit = joy and joy = profit.

What do you think guys? Should i take a zipper of some whisky to celebrate or for an early night? :pass:

:pighug: It is 28 Years old.........:biggrin:.......I can't Do things I could 28 years ago either..........:pass:
I get that I really do but steven tyler is still rockn it. Robert Plant is still making music and performing. Im just saying most artists basically perform until their bodys dont let them anymore, and most of them have been put through the ropes more tha mariah has. After all she was on carpool karaoke and refused to sing....whats the point of coming on the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back