Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem like my kind of stoner, even though you werent when you wrote that, thats the kind of crazy shit that I think about when Im high. Ive pondered about stuff just like this, all my friends just think Im annoying.

Yeah, it’s difficult to explain things. Because if they are going to understand you have to explain one thing - for them to understand the second thing. But then you might have to go back to explain something else for them to understand the first thing - and it could take a while, but then they might not be interested in the same things as you, so they can’t relate anyway. I’m not the best listener (or speaker) but I love to learn and to share knowledge with people who share my values.

Yeah, it’s difficult to explain things. Because if they are going to understand you have to explain one thing - for them to understand the second thing. But then you might have to go back to explain something else for them to understand the first thing - and it could take a while, but then they might not be interested in the same things as you, so they can’t relate anyway. I’m not the best listener (or speaker) but I love to learn and to share knowledge with people who share my values.
One of my favorite things to do when I smoke with people is sit around in a group and ponder the mysteries of the universe. Back when I was young and my friends were actually friends we used to do that kind of stuff all the time, or go get high and drive out to the country with our telescopes and have fun while being high, now everyone just wants to sit at home and watch tv or podcasts. Thats boring af to me.

The Traveling Unicorn has made it back to Dallas............well actually, it never showed coming back to Dallas. Sp at 3am, it showed leaving Dallas.
Where will it show up next?:shrug:

Don't even think about it just do it.... Ok maybe stretch first
Lmao this is how people end up breaking their neck. Ive been thinking about getting back into it but where do I even go to do that. Is there such a thing as a public gymnastics gym? Ive never looked and its probably too expensive anyway.

Why the slf plus hydroguard? Similar products no? :shrug:
Nope! SLF100 is an enzyme that helps break down calcium and can help keep drip lines clean! Hydroguard is a beneficial bacteria for preventing root rot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back