Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took every bit of me to drag myself to the tent. Damn flu is a wicked one. At any rate, Twenty20 Mendocino Ogreberry 2B is bulking up nicely.

Screenshot_20221207-180251~2.png

:pass:

This coal miners cookies took 49 days to show sex on 20/4. 122 days old now and still counting :nono: probably still a couple weeks to go. It's also only got 3 finger leaves from top to bottom

Damn, that's a while lol. Even my Mango Smile showed sex way before the 45 days, just didn't start flower until then. It went pretty quick once it started, think it finished around 85 days.

Did have a Holy Man go to 120, and another wasn't even close at 120...got tired of waiting and chopped.

Good thing about long running strains though is that some canabinoids take longer for a plant to produce (more steps to synthesis). THCV is one I believe, and some sesquiterpenes, but I don't remember the others. Supposedly you get higher concentrations of those the longer they mature.

That 120 day Holy Man was a bruiser, smack you right between the eyes when you take a hit :eyebrows:

Can't find the THCV study, but here's one on terpenes: https://academic.oup.com/plphys/article/184/1/130/6117797
It's kind of heavy reading though :eek1:
"A single-time point transcript assessment is likely to be insufficient to explain the accumulation of terpene profiles, which occurs over longer periods of time."

:stir:...yeah, I know 1st world problems...my weed grows too good, bite me...:stir:

And I keep looking for those flowering deficiencies but can't find em...help me out guys.... :stir:

Last edited:
random silleedawg picz from the park durin today'z laundry adventure....:smoking: sillee bitch took a major tumble at one point jumpin a ditch while chasin a squirrel :eek1: thought for a minute she seriously hurt herself :eek1: but she turned out ok :whew: :smiley1: :joy: ppp

20221207_135829.jpg
20221207_135928.jpg
20221207_150247.jpg
20221207_153255.jpg
20221207_153341.jpg

If I'm late for the game with this post than I apologize, but this episode of Marijuana Mania has blown my fucking mind! I know it's a long video, (and I'm only half way through), but if you watch just a little I think you'd be amazed! How I wish the whole country could be like this! :pass:

You need some fast flowering autos, most of my red poison girls finish 55-65 days seed to harvest.

Breaks are nice but not when forced ; / but at least you get to look forward to a super high feeling when you get some more bud as breaks tend to reset our tolerance a bit
Ive noticed that dispo bud I develop a tolerance fast to. Seems like no matter which strains I try or how high the thc and thc-a is. I picked up from an old plug last week and I feel like that stuff was stronger than anything I bought legally in the last 2 months

Last edited:
If I'm late for the game with this post than I apologize, but this episode of Marijuana Mania has blown my fucking mind! I know it's a long video, (and I'm only half way through), but if you watch just a little I think you'd be amazed! How I wish the whole country could be like this! :pass:

Got that cheeta piss.......they woulda loved that kitty litter 3BOG I had. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back