Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comon @Dale's Proper Bud , if I sneaked up on a pond bank where you were fishing, and flatrocked a fresh cowpie into the back of your head flipping you into the pond....wouldn't you find that funny...about 10 years later? :stir:

:crying: Wasn’t ignoring just vegging on the couch stoned.. might take little more then 10 yrs but yeah I would get over it or even :eyebrows::muahaha:
Got the vape on the white setting now......you all might in for some trouble.
:stir:

Last edited:
If I'm late for the game with this post than I apologize, but this episode of Marijuana Mania has blown my fucking mind! I know it's a long video, (and I'm only half way through), but if you watch just a little I think you'd be amazed! How I wish the whole country could be like this! :pass:

Pretty cool stuff. Cool to see how far it's come. That Washington heights piff is legit and has been around here forever. That's kinda the local haze around these parts. Used to be a really rough neighborhood back in the day. Right across from Jersey and on the way to/from Yankee stadium. We used to get "kind bud" delivered by Branson back in the days of pay phones and pagers :rofl: But he was just a distributor and the growers were in Canada as far as I know. Id be super interested if that's what he brings back with cookies... I'm not a big fan of cookies but if he's trying to bring back the old school local stuff I'm totally into that. Especially since they're selling seeds now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back