Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if I should watch I might get offended:haha: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1670460037925.png

Not sure if I should watch I might get offended:haha: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Your only protected in your reply to my free speech, not that you won't be offended by it.
But you gotta wonder, if it all went to shit across America, how many cops would be trying till the end vs how many would drop the uniform and scurry away into the darkness like the nazis did?

edit: it's really funny how scenes that wre on the nightly news when it happened are now offensive content on YT....

Your only protected in your reply to my free speech, not that you won't be offended by it.
But you gotta wonder, if it all went to shit across America, how many cops would be trying till the end vs how many would drop the uniform and scurry away into the darkness like the nazis did?

edit: it's really funny how scenes that wre on the nightly news when it happened are now offensive content on YT....
:face: too deep for me not going there :nono: I didn't even see the title of the song at first I just tried to watch and it stopped me

Ive noticed that dispo bud I develop a tolerance fast to. Seems like no matter which strains I try or how high the thc and thc-a is. I picked up from an old plug last week and I feel like that stuff was stronger than anything I bought legally in the last 2 months
See? Stop following the law:smoking::d5:

The double cherry gummy is kickiin but guess what? :thumbsup: An old work bud tracked me down (one that grew the baddest weed I have smoked) and long story short a breed that was brought back from southeast asia in the sixtees (thats the baddest weed I'v ever smoked) may still be around and in Tennessee. I am persuing this breed further Will see :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back