Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got trim from my first 3 plants in a half gallon ziplock bag in my freezer. Whats the best way to process it to get as much out of it?
Should I make cannabutter? Or soak them in coconut oil in a crockpot? Or something else?
A dry ice shake for kief. is my first choice.

I dont know why i didnt think of it sooner but im gonna wrap a couple dunks in a cheesecloth so they dont fall apart and plug up my drip lines and then I’ll just have treated water constantly being distributed to the pots! :doh:

*edit* apparently i am still blazed up as i forgot to add the line about putting said dunks into my reservoir! ;) :rofl:
excellent idea. I ground mine up, and it was a right pain in the ass because the chunks plugged the water spout. Next time if there is one, I will use your tea bag technique! :worship:

A dry ice shake for kief. is my first choice.
If I happen to get some -25C or so weather when I have trim, I might try the freezing deck sift. :biggrin: No dry ice where I live.

excellent idea. I ground mine up, and it was a right pain in the ass because the chunks plugged the water spout. Next time if there is one, I will use your tea bag technique! :worship:
You can also put a spoonful in a jar with water and shake it and strain the bits out and add to your water. I throw some in the rez every couple weeks as a preventative

Then you got plenty of options. Anything in particular you were looking to make?

I don't have the equipment to make hash or rosin or anything like that. I'll probably eventually order some bubble hash bags from amazon some time in the future. So probably just soak them in a fat and use for edibles. Most likely coconut oil and use them to make gummies.

I don't have the equipment to make hash or rosin or anything like that. I'll probably eventually order some bubble hash bags from amazon some time in the future. So probably just soak them in a fat and use for edibles. Most likely coconut oil and use them to make gummies.
That'll work. You can also substitute infused coconut oil for oil or butter in baked goods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back