Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW...wow......I get stashed in with the snakes..scorpions and meth head catagory......wow.........:pass:
I noticed that... :biggrin: But the older I get, the thicker the skin. :biggrin:

:doh:Got me there I must have been stoned atm because I knew there was something else but couldn’t think of it :baked:
2EDB24C9-6549-4268-BB0A-7A6F0E4124DA.jpeg

I hate when it goes hydrophobic :cuss: had it happen before even watering every day. Wetting agent will definitely help. I've used dish soap in a pinch and it works but wouldn't use regularly.

As far as fungus gnats go, I don't have issues with them since I started using mosquito dunks. Like @Fermented_Fruitz said, if you can find the bits it's easy to just mix with the soil. I can never find the bits so I just use the donuts.

I soak a couple in my water overnight and use that for the first watering of the soil, that way its active as soon as they start to hatch. If you use drippers you can stick a donut under the drippers for continuous hands off protection :thumbsup:
I used the Mossybits in a couple soil grows. The first was done by grinding the donuts and putting the results in the soil, I lost that grow to gnats in spite of the bits. In the other grow, I put the bits into my watering can instead, and watered with the result. That did the job a lot better than putting the stuff directly in the soil. Crap sample size, but that was my experience. If go with soil again, I will put the bits in my water. :pighug:

Never had an auto that didn't auto. Probably bound to happen eventually, just like getting a male with a fem seed.

I think the longest veg I've had so far on an auto was 45 days. Mango Smile from Mephisto, one of my favorite smokes so far :baked:
This coal miners cookies took 49 days to show sex. 122 days old now and still counting :nono: probably still a couple weeks to go
PXL_20221207_223009235.jpg

I've used the Gnatrol WDG brand with good success. A bit spendy but more potent than the mosquito dunks. Easier to blend into a nutrient reservoir. It definitely drops the pH so adjustments are needed.

Never had an auto that didn't auto. Probably bound to happen eventually, just like getting a male with a fem seed.

I think the longest veg I've had so far on an auto was 45 days. Mango Smile from Mephisto, one of my favorite smokes so far :baked:
This coal miners cookies took 49 days to show sex on 20/4. 122 days old now and still counting :nono: probably still a couple weeks to go. It's also only got 3 finger leaves from top to bottom
View attachment 1544766
PXL_20221207_223354483.jpg

This coal miners cookies took 49 days to show sex. 122 days old now and still counting :nono: probably still a couple weeks to go
View attachment 1544766
Gender reveal at 49 days?? That is more than twice as long as almost all of the strains I have tried. Any idea if your result is typical for that strain? If it is, I rate it as a dud auto, you might as well be growing photos. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back