Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when it goes hydrophobic :cuss: had it happen before even watering every day. Wetting agent will definitely help. I've used dish soap in a pinch and it works but wouldn't use regularly.

As far as fungus gnats go, I don't have issues with them since I started using mosquito dunks. Like @Fermented_Fruitz said, if you can find the bits it's easy to just mix with the soil. I can never find the bits so I just use the donuts.

I soak a couple in my water overnight and use that for the first watering of the soil, that way its active as soon as they start to hatch. If you use drippers you can stick a donut under the drippers for continuous hands off protection :thumbsup:
I dont know why i didnt think of it sooner but im gonna wrap a couple dunks in a cheesecloth so they dont fall apart and plug up my drip lines and then I’ll just have treated water constantly being distributed to the pots! :doh:

*edit* apparently i am still blazed up as i forgot to add the line about putting said dunks into my reservoir! ;) :rofl:

Last edited:
Guess i was higher then I realized! :eyebrows::rofl::smokeit:
:bravo: Job well done then :headbang:
1670445456534.gif

:rofl: Thanks for the reps @WildBill
:d5: Pretty sure if I changed my name to “sun city Frank” I’d have to sell the jeep and drive around exclusively in a golf cart with a Mercedes Benz body kit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Not if your Jeep looks like the pink Barbie Jeep :eyebrows: be just the thing for "Sun City Frank"

Never had an auto that didn't auto. Probably bound to happen eventually, just like getting a male with a fem seed.

I think the longest veg I've had so far on an auto was 45 days. Mango Smile from Mephisto, one of my favorite smokes so far :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back