Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.

:nono: :wall::joy: Replacing pivots roll back this time :oops1:
F4CBEDF1-6990-46DB-A5E8-C432F64AE3FA.jpeg

Well, got me 50 solo cups to start in transplanting Adeniums....hoping it'll free up the closet so I can shift a couple of tent plants that are for sure expressing auto and drop the tent to 12/12 for a week to try and get a flip outta the big girl. She looks too damn nice to just cull.

Well, got me 50 solo cups to start in transplanting Adeniums....hoping it'll free up the closet so I can shift a couple of tent plants that are for sure expressing auto and drop the tent to 12/12 for a week to try and get a flip outta the big girl. She looks too damn nice to just cull.
So I'm guessing you've got an auto that's hung and not flipping into veg. If so those are curious to me. I'm mean lets say ya clone it would those then be genetically identical to the mother plant? I sort of assuming normally no one clones autos cause they're the same age as the mother. But there you've got one you could hold in veg. The clones I'm guessing would be the same (in veg). Would it be an advantage to have a series of clones that you could say keep in veg just a week or two or even three longer then hit them with 12/12 for say a week and flip them. Then I'm guessing right back to say 20/4 after they flip?
Maybe its a foolish question lol if so sorry .:rolleyes1:

So I'm guessing you've got an auto that's hung and not flipping into veg. If so those are curious to me. I'm mean lets say ya clone it would those then be genetically identical to the mother plant? I sort of assuming normally no one clones autos cause they're the same age as the mother. But there you've got one you could hold in veg. The clones I'm guessing would be the same (in veg). Would it be an advantage to have a series of clones that you could say keep in veg just a week or two or even three longer then hit them with 12/12 for say a week and flip them. Then I'm guessing right back to say 20/4 after they flip?
Just gotta take the clone well before flower to make it worth it. :pass:

They will still Autoflower but it's handy for makin seeds and stuff.

Little bit of it on this thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/orange-bud-and-think-different-organic-run.86847/post-2583476
Check this thread out I thought the same thing about cloning auto’s but was corrected by @Susitna :doh: Keep in mind I have done no cloning or photo’s also haven’t had a issue with autos not automaticity flowering… My time will come though :goodluck:

It's a cross from a seed run I did this summer using the DIY STS kit we were testing. Used feminized Golden Ticket I reversed one, had another in a seperate pot beside it and a Bomb Seeds Big Bomb on the other side ( all auto flowers I had grown before and these were last of those seeds)...This tent run I have the GT s1's (4 plants two pots) the GT f1's ( 2 plants 2 pots) and the cross Big Ticket ( 2 plants 2 pots) of which 1 Big Ticket is auto flowering (actually the first to show) and the other isn't.....So we can surmise the auto gene is in them but just not expressing in that 1 BT. Maybe 12/12 will work to get it started but then I gotta wonder if going back to 18/6 will put it back into veg ( too much photo gene not enuff auto) or if it will continue to flower as an auto...I'm very limited on space ( a 3x5 tent and a 2x3 closet space) so am a little hestitant to go back to 18/6 if the 12/12 starts it off..... :face:

It's a cross from a seed run I did this summer using the DIY STS kit we were testing. Used feminized Golden Ticket I reversed one, had another in a seperate pot beside it and a Bomb Seeds Big Bomb on the other side ( all auto flowers I had grown before and these were last of those seeds)...This tent run I have the GT s1's (4 plants two pots) the GT f1's ( 2 plants 2 pots) and the cross Big Ticket ( 2 plants 2 pots) of which 1 Big Ticket is auto flowering (actually the first to show) and the other isn't.....So we can surmise the auto gene is in them but just not expressing in that 1 BT. Maybe 12/12 will work to get it started but then I gotta wonder if going back to 18/6 will put it back into veg ( too much photo gene not enuff auto) or if it will continue to flower as an auto...I'm very limited on space ( a 3x5 tent and a 2x3 closet space) so am a little hestitant to go back to 18/6 if the 12/12 starts it off..... :face:
I think Id be hesitant to flip it back and forth also and you'd need the dedicated dark space to really goof with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back