Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmph.......... :pass: ....I'll believe you....thousands wouldn't..................and I'll remember it next time I hand out extra smoke breaks....:yeah:..........
Sounds like extra smoke breaks for us oldsters still attempting to recover from the shock and pain of being considered up there with rattlesnakes and scorpions for good company. I'm sure it will take me a day or two... :biggrin:

:nono: :crying: :finger:
1670453142578.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday stoners!

@Blue_dreamer Welcome to AFN.

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and the roots and microbes will die there. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. Slowly wet ALL of the soil until run-off begins. There is an art to watering.

:goodluck:

Speedy's Peanut butter cups Varoooom varoooom...............

Thank you for the advice. Today I watered and added a drop of dish soap to the water jug to act as a surfactant. I just checked them and they are retaining the moisture.

I purchased my wife and I each one of these for Christmas.

Gender reveal at 49 days?? That is more than twice as long as almost all of the strains I have tried. Any idea if your result is typical for that strain? If it is, I rate it as a dud auto, you might as well be growing photos. :biggrin:
1st one of this strain that I've grown. I'm assuming it's something I must've done although it was grown DTW with 9 other plants, and it's 1 of 2 still going. Genetics should be solid, it's a night owl and gnome collaboration

I have decided to do gummies with the chip oil. I got a practice run on the gummies to learn volumes etc. I was hopeing to get an infused run from the QWET but the yield was to small ~.7g I need at least two grams for a test run. I have the long wash boiling off.
IMG_20221207_112221365.jpg

_DSC5361.JPG

It's a beauty - as long as it is further away than the circumference of that S bend. Looks like there is a rather deceased rodent in there about half way back. Healthy snake by the look of it.
:pighug:
The dude and I were safe inside the jeep…. :smoking:

I've got trim from my first 3 plants in a half gallon ziplock bag in my freezer. Whats the best way to process it to get as much out of it?
Should I make cannabutter? Or soak them in coconut oil in a crockpot? Or something else?
Figure out what fat you prefer for the recipes you’ll make. Butter, coconut oil, and veggie oil are your options for the most part….unless you want to make a tincture…

I've got trim from my first 3 plants in a half gallon ziplock bag in my freezer. Whats the best way to process it to get as much out of it?
Should I make cannabutter? Or soak them in coconut oil in a crockpot? Or something else?
Is it fresh frozen or dried and frozen? :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back