Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey, I’ll might give it a try, and then use a scale to get some numbers. Thank you for sharing.
The only ways to count that number of seeds IMO is with a scale with a count function, or by calibrating a small volume by counting the seeds it holds, and calculate to the entire volume of seeds you have.

Just getting the seeds separated from the rest of the debris will be a project with a fully seeded large plant. If you intend to do that scale a lot, you need to build a seed separator.
Good luck with it, let us know how many you get (approximately, of course.) :crying: :bighug:

How is everyone doing this afternoon/evening?
One seriously dark dingy day perfect for kicking back and loving on the kitties, at least until they tire of it, lol
My kitties are under the house. They don't like visitors at ALL! They won't be out until the guy doing the repairs has left.
Didn't see Curley this morning before he got here. I hope she hasn't ran off. I had planned to bring her inside after the repairs are done.

I just do it in a covered baking dish in the oven….you can seal it up tight with a combo of plastic wrap and foil if smell is an issue….. :pass:

Yeah that why she got the nova she didn't want make edibles and stink the house up which that does awesome job of.... she is very happy with it so I am happy too :cooldance::headbang:

My kitties are under the house. They don't like visitors at ALL! They won't be out until the guy doing the repairs has left.
Didn't see Curley this morning before he got here. I hope she hasn't ran off. I had planned to bring her inside after the repairs are done.
The cats are paranoid the workers are gonna find the weed stash :haha:

let us know how many you get (approximately, of course.) :crying: :bighug:

no no no :nono: :nono: :nono: we want a complete & totally accurate count -> to...the...bean! :shooty: ppp

edit: u'd come up with a number sumthin like this -> 420,299,277,447,119,556,500,227,189,226,898,296,441,288,489,009,104,285,888,231,390,445,285,377,001...to the 10th power.......jus sayin :rolleyes2:

Well….. I tend to throw caution to the wind, honestly :haha: I wasn’t sure how strong these would be…. There’s about 3/4 of a cup of oil in one batch (12) ….I ate one a little over an hour ago….it’s pretty strong, but nothing crazy…. I always shoot to slightly over decarb for increased cbn…so worst thing that happens is you take an unintended nap, and learn to eat half next time:rofl::rofl: although, my way isn’t for everyone:rofl:

thanks for the reps amigo:d5:

I like to shoot for about 60mg of actives per piece of candy. 60mg is a happy level for me because I am going to hit the dabs as well.

Where is the fun in that too much?:nono::doh::pass:
Wife made brownies this week with our pucks don’t know how strong they are but they work she uses two pucks per infusion :shrug::baked::pie:
View attachment 1544526

I processed 500 to 700 or more chips today. I don't know how many fit crammed into a 1/2 Gallon jar? I did 5.

_DSC5358.JPG

The extract when dried will render a very potent oil.

Thanks for the reps @Olderfart
:d5:
yep, totally keto…..infused coconut oil, 100% cacao sugar free dark chocolate, natural peanut butter (just peanuts and salt) and a bit of stevia are the only ingredients:pass: add 1/2 cup oil to 8 oz melted chocolate, and 1/4 cup to 3/4 jar of the peanut butter, and layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back