Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
An occasional seed that gets rolled up in a joint may pop and scatter hot embers that burn a hole in your hammock though.
The voice of experience. Pop weed, just hold the butter. :crying:

@Frank the Dank how do you dose that? How do you not eat too much. Those look absolutely delicious!

:worship:

:slap:
Well….. I tend to throw caution to the wind, honestly :haha: I wasn’t sure how strong these would be…. There’s about 3/4 of a cup of oil in one batch (12) ….I ate one a little over an hour ago….it’s pretty strong, but nothing crazy…. I always shoot to slightly over decarb for increased cbn…so worst thing that happens is you take an unintended nap, and learn to eat half next time:rofl::rofl: although, my way isn’t for everyone:rofl:

thanks for the reps amigo:d5:

This is what I turned my pucks into :pass: just finished an hour ago
View attachment 1544523
@Frank the Dank how do you dose that? How do you not eat too much. Those look absolutely delicious!

:worship:

:slap:
Where is the fun in that too much?:nono::doh::pass:
Wife made brownies this week with our pucks don’t know how strong they are but they work she uses two pucks per infusion :shrug::baked::pie:
image.jpg

Evening gentlemen’s.

Im thinking about this with seeds… how many seeds would it be in a fully seeded dried 200-300 grams plant, or say a pounder?

:smokeout:
so many thousand that you would give up counting before you really got started. I get hundreds from a single lower branch on a small plant. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back