Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've def come a loooong way & it'z so funnee really....that we actually lived timez like that firsthand, and then now, we not only sit here with more weed than we know what to do with, but it'z fuckin legal! :what?::crying: yup, a long way indeed :whew: :bubbles: ppp
Hahaha out this way we used double album covers for sifting out the seeds..

That oughta be able the time I get to see how strong the peanut butter cups are…..starting to get the feeling pretty strong….:gary:
How is everyone doing this afternoon/evening?
One seriously dark dingy day perfect for kicking back and loving on the kitties, at least until they tire of it, lol
Was going ok till boss decided to start new project with 10 min left in the day :wall:So just leaving work now he doesn’t know I have a date with a unicorn :crying::cuss:

Good Morfnoevight you chatty bunch. I am about 20 pages behind. Good thing I am well fortified :crying:

I am processing my chips today. I did a frozen QWET on 5 - 1/2 gallon jars - jar to jar. Then I did a longer 5 minute warm ethanol rinse jar to jar. My object is to get just the rosin that is stuck in the bags.

The frozen QWET may end up being a pretty good product. The long wash just makes high octane sludge :shrug:. I got some 7ml gummy molds of an old man in a tree maybe I will make them black on purpose and use the sludge and a strong flavor; Licorice flavor, not my favorite. Maybe root beer?

The first wash looks like it will make some good gummies.

_DSC5359.JPG

Oh yeah sludge.

_DSC5360.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back