Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight you chatty bunch. I am about 20 pages behind. Good thing I am well fortified :crying:

I am processing my chips today. I did a frozen QWET on 5 - 1/2 gallon jars - jar to jar. Then I did a longer 5 minute warm ethanol rinse jar to jar. My object is to get just the rosin that is stuck in the bags.

The frozen QWET may end up being a pretty good product. The long wash just makes high octane sludge :shrug:. I got some 7ml gummy molds of an old man in a tree maybe I will make them black on purpose and use the sludge and a strong flavor; Licorice flavor, not my favorite. Maybe root beer?

The first wash looks like it will make some good gummies.

View attachment 1544521

Oh yeah sludge.

View attachment 1544522
This is what I turned my pucks into :pass: just finished an hour ago
530AF469-E382-4A81-967E-08ECFE437A6A.jpeg

Never would have thought about that either!
measure first, shower curtains will not reach from ceiling to floor. IMO, you would be better off with a roll of 6mil or 4 mil poly. You may need a bit of light duty framing of some sort to hold it up. The 6 mil is easier to work with and last longer, but costs more. The light drop sheets that you mention might do the job as well, but do the measuring and pricing first before you assume that they will cost less. The plastic in them is a hell of a lot lighter than even the 4 mil stuff, so quite delicate.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back