Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @Olderfart
:d5:
yep, totally keto…..infused coconut oil, 100% cacao sugar free dark chocolate, natural peanut butter (just peanuts and salt) and a bit of stevia are the only ingredients:pass: add 1/2 cup oil to 8 oz melted chocolate, and 1/4 cup to 3/4 jar of the peanut butter, and layer.
those would be damn good even without the weed. Thanks for the recipe. :worship: I am on Keto to control diabetes, so I just might give these a try. :biggrin::bighug:

I couldn’t wait to try it… I took a scale and weighted some seeds until the digits showed 1 gram exactly. I got it to 70 seeds… And its a very small volume! I did some numbers in my head and realized both one thing and another. :wiz:

I’ll let you guys know (once it’s legal for me to try it) how many seeds i get from a single plant. This was very interesting in every single way there is and makes it even more un-understandable why people are fighting in the streets about weed :rofl: Now, that’s insane.

those would be damn good even without the weed. Thanks for the recipe. :worship: I am on Keto to control diabetes, so I just might give these a try. :biggrin::bighug:
These are an easy keto dessert too….chocolate peanut butter cheese cake bites …..just fold 1/4 jar of the peanut butter from the other recipe into two packs of room temp philly cream cheese, stevia to sweeten. Put in the fridge for an hour to tighten up, then use an ice cream scoop, or your hands to make ping pong balls, and roll in a mix of cocoa powder and stevia… :d5:
F29ED10D-D755-48BC-B9D3-2CD0618EBA72.jpeg

Two pucks sounds like a remarkably small dose of goodies if you use the same size pucks as I do, i.e. the round ones about an inch and a half diameter. Does she break the pucks up? :bighug:

so they are 2x4 bags bottle tech pack and I put 7-7.5grams per bag then press once… no I don’t believe she breaks them up… I would agree sometime I don’t think they are super strong but I have a really high tolerance… we gave some to friends and they loved them… I know she says most of the time our gummie bears or a small square of a brownie is roughly 25mg… now the moose ones she made they other day are about 5-8 gummie bears… one moose plus dabs and I get to where I want to be :baked: I’ll find out more:d5:

so they are 2x4 bags bottle tech pack and I put 7-7.5grams per bag then press once… no I don’t believe she breaks them up… I would agree sometime I don’t think they are super strong but I have a really high tolerance… we gave some friends and they loved them… I know she says most of the time our gummie baers or a small square of a brownie is roughly 25mg… now the moose ones she made they other day are about 5-8 gummie bears… one moose plus dabs and I get to where I want to be :baked: I’ll find out more:d5:
In my research I read that you get a better infusion if you break them up….I just cut each one into a couple pieces with scissors… :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back