Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my research I read that you get a better infusion if you break them up….I just cut each one into a couple pieces with scissors… :d5:

I’ll probably find out that she does the same thing I have no clue what I am talking about I just eat them:crisps:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I used a half full gallon zip lock bag to infuse one medium container of coconut oil :rofl:
I put about a half gallon bag of pucks (so about 20 pucks) with an ounce of lower buds and trim right in the crock pot with 5 sticks of butter and some water :shrug: Definitely ups the potency but nothing crazy

I put about a half gallon bag of pucks (so about 20 pucks) with an ounce of lower buds and trim right in the crock pot with 5 sticks of butter and some water :shrug: Definitely ups the potency but nothing crazy
This was probably closer to 40 pucks, to 30 oz of coconut oil. These are stronger than what I have been making previously, but could just be because it’s a new combination of strains. Either way, it worked, I’m high :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This was probably closer to 40 pucks, to 30 oz of coconut oil. These are stronger than what I have been making previously, but could just be because it’s a new combination of strains. Either way, it worked, I’m high :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But are you :rofl::rofl:

Good night guys. Thanks for keeping this site alive. :smokeout:
Night buddy thanks for helping keep it alive :d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back