Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I introduced him the Wild Bill's canna. I gave him a few buds a couple of days ago.
He told me it grabbed him by da boo boo! :rofl: :rofl:
the cat's boo boo, or the worker's boo boo? I doubt that the cat would enjoy it much. If my dog's experience is any indication... :biggrin: :pighug:

I couldn’t wait to try it… I took a scale and weighted some seeds until the digits showed 1 gram exactly. I got it to 70 seeds… And its a very small volume! I did some numbers in my head and realized both one thing and another. :wiz:

I’ll let you guys know (once it’s legal for me to try it) how many seeds i get from a single plant. This was very interesting in every single way there is and makes it even more un-understandable why people are fighting in the streets about weed :rofl: Now, that’s insane.
so, weigh in grams, and multiply by 70. If the seeds are the same size... :biggrin:

The Unicorn and Double Grape rosin kicks ass!
R.png

Hubbys Birthday Special.......:chef: ....

View attachment 1544485

Steak and chips.......last of the gravy off the stewed beef from the other day............:chef:....no Pud.....but I have a frozen prawn ring for him for later..........

What is on the left side of the plate.............is that meat loaf.........?
U asking me?? If so it was ham/turkey/mashed taters/ stuffing/ and a yummy sweet potato thingy! Basically mashed sweet taters with a brown sugar mix on top! All basically a lil thanksgiving dinner just a lil over a week late! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back