Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
4wiscoLegal420

I've got this grow room fairly dialed in. No humidifiers are in tents.
I set my A/C temps...........for this room 72-74*F.
In early veg, I have my main humidifier set to the proper humidity and then I run my two smaller ones as needed and at the needed rate.
I tweak my exhaust fan in each tent to get the temps and humidity I want.
Now, big enough to keep the humidity up and in flower, the humidifiers are off...for quite a while now.
I set my dehumidifier % and do the same in tweaking the exhaust in each tent.
Usually, the fan tweaks are infrequent, once the lung room is running properly.

In other words, concentrate on getting your lung room correct. Tweaking the tents is easy from there.

It is a balancing act for sure. In tents the temp may be a bit higher. The HPS lights in this set up give off enough heat for my registers to be closed. Yes, this temp stays stable I close the window at lights off.
After I water at lights on the humidity climbs levels off then drops.
This is just what this stoner does :d5: There are a lot of variables to align to make things work. At 50% RH I am guaranteed mold
Really? You're still getting it that low? Damn!

4wiscoLegal420

I've got this grow room fairly dialed in. No humidifiers are in tents.
I set my A/C temps...........for this room 72-74*F.
In early veg, I have my main humidifier set to the proper humidity and then I run my two smaller ones as needed and at the needed rate.
I tweak my exhaust fan in each tent to get the temps and humidity I want.
Now, big enough to keep the humidity up and in flower, the humidifiers are off...for quite a while now.
I set my dehumidifier % and do the same in tweaking the exhaust in each tent.
Usually, the fan tweaks are infrequent, once the lung room is running properly.

In other words, concentrate on getting your lung room correct. Tweaking the tents is easy from there.
Yeah thats why Im thinking about just getting a bigger humidifier. I think I just need a bigger one.

Basement is about 850sq ft. I Chose the humidifier I have because it was suppose to be rated to raise the humidity of a 1000sq ft room by up to 20% but I think its just not doing the trick for the winter months. Honestly I think Im gonna have to go big and get one that can do at least double my basement so Im gonna be looking at one that covers about 1500 sq ft and shuts off at a certain set point. My tent should be a mirror image of the room its in since its cycling about 3 times my tents volume in air per min. Thats keeping the temp in a pretty stable range and thats about the only factor besides light and food I can control with any accuracy rn.

Thinking once I get the rh of the room at a decent stable area like you said the tent will take care of itself. Ive gotten so desperate to raise the rh in my tent the humidifier is right outside my passive intake, and ive set the cover for the intake over it acting like a guide so all the air pumped out gets sucked directly into the tent. Basically the next best thing beside actually putting it in there, it doesnt fit with the saucers I have under my pots.

Yeah thats why Im thinking about just getting a bigger humidifier. I think I just need a bigger one.

Basement is about 850sq ft. I Chose the humidifier I have because it was suppose to be rated to raise the humidity of a 1000sq ft room by up to 20% but I think its just not doing the trick for the winter months. Honestly I think Im gonna have to go big and get one that can do at least double my basement so Im gonna be looking at one that covers about 1500 sq ft and shuts off at a certain set point. My tent should be a mirror image of the room its in since its cycling about 3 times my tents volume in air per min. Thats keeping the temp in a pretty stable range and thats about the only factor besides light and food I can control with any accuracy rn.

Thinking once I get the rh of the room at a decent stable area like you said the tent will take care of itself. Ive gotten so desperate to raise the rh in my tent the humidifier is right outside my passive intake, and ive set the cover for the intake over it acting like a guide so all the air pumped out gets sucked directly into the tent. Basically the next best thing beside actually putting it in there, it doesnt fit with the saucers I have under my pots.
I run a 70 pint in my basement during the summer it runs non stop to keep basement <50% but during the winter it runs half the time I am in the north country though

I run a 70 pint in my basement during the summer it runs non stop to keep basement <50% but during the winter it runs half the time I am in the north country though
Wait a humidifier or a dehumidifier? The way you have this worded makes me think dehumidifier

I stopped using my dehumidifier when it started spewing mold. The coils got dirty and damp (moldy) and when it kicked on it blew it on my plants.
I did clean it but started using the open window method and it is working better for me

Thanks for the slaps guys!
Yeah, I'll probably play musical canna here pretty soon to get a place to dry the upcoming harvest.
Nothing that is close is a difficult trim up. The girls in the pots will be fresh froze for a dry ice shake.
The two Meph girls in the Regular EBs will be dried for flower. They will swap tents with Purple Kong to dry whole in my home made drying box and the other broken down to branches to dry in the tent in paper bags for hopefully a long dry.

#OrgyPots #OrgyPots #OrgyPots.............:vibe:....Stunning Results.........:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I've been Dying the See what an Orgy would look like under Lights....with a good grower.......:watering:.Cheers....Everything I Expected.

@Son of Hobbes says I am the anti-christ on our other social media for putting more than 1 plant per pot.....:yeah:

Now they'll All be wanting them.........:biggrin:
Thank you for the rep @Mossy @Talonxracer

I think everyone should try it once just to see how they grow but me..... I'm hooked for life, i like having backup plans and different phenos and such of the same strain.

I hope we can spread the word of growing orgypot style lol :headbang:

Day 11 (14) red gorilla poison orgypot and day 49 (1) crystal meth auto
20221206_083301.jpg
20221206_083313.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back