Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it takes 3 1/2 days to go 195 miles.....................................TO THE WRONG GOD DAMN CITY!
This happens to me all the time. Not quite as far away, but then again I dont live in tx. But most of my stuff that comes from the west coast usually goes to a usps sorting facility thats about 50-60miles away and sits there for a day or 2 and then by the next morning its on its way to my office and sometimes even gets delivered that day. The sorting facility is east of where I live too, so it goes right past me just to come back.

If its something important Ill make a point to check status and if I know its not going to make it on the truck the day it makes it to the post office, Ill just go pick it up myself. Its because of how their system routes stuff, even computers are stupid if the people who programmed them are too.

Last edited:
Looks like it could be something soil born.....maybe got splashed up. I'd just cur it off.
Thats what I was thinking too. I was gonna wait a week to see if it turns around especially after trimming the leaves that were covering them up. You think its just something I should just play safe?

Morning kittens....60f, cloudy, coffee hot n tasty.....wife's nurse coming in around 9 am, vet appntmnt at 1:30 so guess I'll be puttering around in between.....waiting on bike guy to email me back again to set up going over there... need to sort things out under the carport and maybe get rid of stuff I've just been hanging onto but probably won't find a use for so I got a proper protected spot for it.

Thanks @Talonxracer and good morning
Thanks @Mossy and good afternoon
tumblr_06fc671dc3271f039fe46d24447749bb_7f6d7c47_500.gif

The big girl doesn't seem to have grown much taller over the past 2 days so hopfuly she'll flip. Gotta pull em out for another defol this weekend so will make a decision on her then..

Thats what I was thinking too. I was gonna wait a week to see if it turns around especially after trimming the leaves that were covering them up. You think its just something I should just play safe?
I'd just snip it. It looks pretty close to the bottom of the main stalk. If it doesn't come around in a couple days, just snip.
Your vpd was pretty high the day you took that pic. Maybe bring it down to .8 where it should be at this stage and see what that does.

I'll be checking mine too. Jiffy's only from now on if I can find them. :pighug:
I have always use Root Riot. I put the seed direct in Root Riot and then immediately place RR in my a 3 x 3 rock wool cube. Then that all goes into the coco.

Love and Light to everyone.

I'd just snip it. It looks pretty close to the bottom of the main stalk. If it doesn't come around in a couple days, just snip.
Your vpd was pretty high the day you took that pic. Maybe bring it down to .8 where it should be at this stage and see what that does.
Im trying hard to get it better, I thought in veg tho you wanted it at 1.0-1.1, at least thats what I read somewhere online.

My problem right now is the exhaust is pretty much as low as I can go without some kind of green algae or moss growing on the surface of my soil. I can bump it down 10% more but it doesnt really help since the temp gets a little higher too. And I dont wanna turn my 6" fan up to help circulate air because even when its pointing at a wall the closest plants start developing windburn. Looking into getting a larger humidifier. The one I have says its good for up to 1000sq ft but I dont think thats accurate cuz my basement is only about 800.

Thats about all I can think of doing to try and get it in the right area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back