Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know that this isnt technically the right place but theres a lot of experience in this thread

Noticed some droopy leaves and stems on only 2 branches of my watermelon zkittles 4 days ago while watering. They are the lowest 2 branches on the plant. 1 branch is growing fine but fan leaves on one side have basically 0 rigidity to them at all. Mirroring side is the one I took a pic of. Main branch has rigidity to it but the leaves basically have none.

20221205_182512.jpg

Screenshot_20221206_051324_AC Infinity.jpg

Tent conditions. Temps and humidity tend to fluctuate a bit usually about +/- 3°-4° from 71, usually only goes below when lights are off. Humidity swings a little more. Even with a humidifier rated for a room as big as my basement humidity usually tops out at 48% and Ive seen it as low as 37% but only right before I need to water. Seems to usually be where it is now though.

Heres the rest of the plant. For a comparison, like I said Im not really concerned just wondering what would cause something like this and why its so isolated.
20221205_182520.jpg

I did trim that lowest fan leaf set off just to make top watering access easier and I thought maybe it would help improve airflow and light penetration to that area. Did that yesterday but cam res was set too high. So no pic rn

Update, actually this is the pic with the fan leaves removed and i was dumb i took off the fan leave on the node right above too cuz they were kinda crushing this branches tops.

Last edited:
Ah Yup.....you have the cost in £'s....... :headbang: ....they did the same in Spain.

At one tme we could order from the US/Canada ...if the product was under 149 euros with no Trouble....no import duties.

Then they suddenly changed it....Any product coming in from US pays import tax......

Makes a cheap product expensive.......:pass:
it is a real pain, I was not aware, but live and learn :pass:

So I know that this isnt technically the right place but theres a lot of experience in this thread

Noticed some droopy leaves and stems on only 2 branches of my watermelon zkittles 4 days ago while watering. They are the lowest 2 branches on the plant. 1 branch is growing fine but fan leaves on one side have basically 0 rigidity to them at all. Mirroring side is the one I took a pic of. Main branch has rigidity to it but the leaves basically have none.

View attachment 1544380
View attachment 1544381
Tent conditions. Temps and humidity tend to fluctuate a bit usually about +/- 3°-4° from 71, usually only goes below when lights are off. Humidity swings a little more. Even with a humidifier rated for a room as big as my basement humidity usually tops out at 48% and Ive seen it as low as 37% but only right before I need to water. Seems to usually be where it is now though.

Heres the rest of the plant. For a comparison, like I said Im not really concerned just wondering what would cause something like this and why its so isolated.
View attachment 1544382
I did trim that lowest fan leaf set off just to make top watering access easier and I thought maybe it would help improve airflow and light penetration to that area. Did that yesterday but cam res was set too high. So no pic rn
Were they droopy at both lights on and lights off?

Were they droopy at both lights on and lights off?
Yes, all day, and all night, before and after a watering. They just dont perk up at all. I dont see any damage to the branch or anything and its only that first node, the fan leave I cut from that node were fine too, like I said just got rid of em to make watering easier.

Ive even gone as far as lightly brushing away soil from the surface till I saw roots and peaking down the side of the pot to see if theres root rot or something but everything was bright white and super healthy.

it is a real pain, I was not aware, but live and learn :pass:

Yup........ :pass: ...lot's of the golfers here used to buy USA Kit...not now.......

Even friend who liked a US jeans brand...he got charged more for the duty than what the jeans cost....:shrug:....so I don't know what the calculator is...:pass:

STUPID ASS POSTAL SERVICE!:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

My new vape was supposed to be here yesterday.

This was the status when I went t bed this morning
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
DALLAS TX NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 2, 2022, 3:54 pm

Here's what it was a few min ago:
Moving Through Network

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
AUSTIN TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 6, 2022, 4:57 am

So it takes 3 1/2 days to go 195 miles.....................................TO THE WRONG GOD DAMN CITY!
It goes from 95 miles away to 256 miles away!:face:

And to think, some people WANT the govt to care of everything in their life.:gassy1:

Yes, all day, and all night, before and after a watering. They just dont perk up at all. I dont see any damage to the branch or anything and its only that first node, the fan leave I cut from that node were fine too, like I said just got rid of em to make watering easier.

Ive even gone as far as lightly brushing away soil from the surface till I saw roots and peaking down the side of the pot to see if theres root rot or something but everything was bright white and super healthy.
Looks like it could be something soil born.....maybe got splashed up. I'd just cur it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back